2 kids 1 baby and a teenager {part 1}

Dipper pov~
Me and Mabel went on a mystery adventure. We were trying to find a lake that if you drink the water your age changes. Once we found the lake. We took out two jar's and scoped up some water. Once we were done we went to (Y/n)'s house. Once we got there we saw (Y/n). "Hi Dipper! Hi Mabel what do you need?" She said. "Oh Mabel came to ask Gideon something." I said. "Okay! Oh Dipper do you have the jar of water I asked you to get?" (Y/n) said. "Oh yeah!" I said. Handing her the jar. "Will I have to go." I said. Once I got home I put the jars in my room.

(Y/n)'s pov~
Once Dipper, Mabel and Gideon left. Bill, Lizeth, and Wendy came over. "Hey baby!" Said Bill. "First of all don't call me baby second of all what do you need Bill." I said. "Can I have something to drink?" He said. "Oh can we also have something to drink?" Lizeth and Wendy said. "Sure!" I said. I got five glass of water. We all drink the water. The last thing I see is Wendy, bill, and Lizeth passed out.

{time skip}
It's still your pov
Once I wake up I see a little baby that looks like Bill on my couch. A little girl running around who looked like Wendy. A girl sitting on my couch singing to the baby. She looked like Lizeth. I got up and went to my mirror and see that I look 17. "How did this happen?!?" I said. I went up to the girl who was singing. "Hi little girl.. My names (Y/n).. Do you know what happened?" I said. She shakes her head no. "Will can you at least tell me your name and how old you are." I said. "I-I am 8 y-years o-old a-and my n-name is L-Lizeth.." She said. What how is this Lizeth. I'm guessing the baby is Bill. I then got up and the little girl who was running stopped and hugged my legs. "Hi my name Wendy. What your?" She said cutely. "My name (Y/n)... How old are you?" I said. She counts her fingers. "Five." She said. I'm going to have to call dipper. She stopped hugging me and kept running around. I got out my phone and called dipper. "Hello dipper." I said. "Yeah what's up?" He said. "Will me, Bill, Lizeth aren't 12 (yes bill is 12 years old in this) anymore. Wendy isn't 15 anymore." I said. "What!?! What happened??" He said. "Don't know I just remember all of us drinking water and then passing out and then this happened." I said. "Oh will I know what happened but I don't know how to change you guys back but don't worry I will be right there with the book okay." He said then hanged up. I then hear crying. I then pick up baby bill and rock him back and forth so he could stop crying while Lizeth singings a soft song. I then hear a knock on the door. "Lizeth can you open the door please." I said. "O-okay.." She said. Lizeth then goes open the door and I hear Lizeth scream and she runs to me and hides behind me. "Dipper what did you do to Lizeth!" I yelled. "I just said hi little girl and then I was going to hug her but she screamed and ran. What? That's Lizeth." He said. "Yep and this is bill." I said handing him the baby will talking the book and looking throw the book. "I'm guessing the little girl running is Wendy." He said. "Yep!" I said.
To be continued...