Do you even love (Y/n)..

Dipper's pov~
Today I was hanging out with (Y/n) and Lizeth. Right know they are fangirling about a their favorite ships. "Hey (Y/n) and Lizeth I'm going for a walk." I said. "Ok!" They said while still looking at pictures of there favorite ships.

Bill's pov~
Today (Y/n) is hanging out with Lizeth and Dipper and I was just making some plans in the woods.

Dipper's pov~
I keep walking until I saw two people kissing. I walk up to see who they were. I walk up and see Bill and Pacifica kissing! Omg I run put to them and push them away from each other. "What! In the world are you doing Bill you have a girlfriend for crying out loud!" I yelled at him. "Pine tree what are you doing here?" Asked Bill. "I was taking a walk but I happen to see you guys kissing!!" I said really angry.

Bill's pov~
I been caught cheating on (Y/n). "Claim down pine tree." I said. "Claim down. Bill , do you even love (Y/n)..." Dipper said. I do I love her or do I not love her. I then hear footsteps. "Hey Dipper, Bill, and Pacifica!" Said (Y/n). She then walks up to me and hugs me. Then she gets pulled off by Pacifica. "Don't touch my boyfriend!" Said Pacifica. (Y/n) then looked at me and she then started crying. "Y-you cheater" she said while running away and Lizeth and Dipper run after her. My heart broke when she said that. What have I done!?!?