I don't know who to trust

(Y/n's) pov~
I was in my room thinking about who I should trust. Should I trust Bill or Dipper? Half say to trust Bill the other half tells me to trust Dipper! *boom* I heard down stairs. Nobody was home but me. I decided to go down stairs and see who there. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I saw a girl. She had a grayish hoodie, brown shirt, black short's, knee-high socks, black vans, she had long brown hair and brown eyes,blue cat ears headphones and a white mouthguard on (like in the picture) "Hi!" She said. "Um..Hi and why are you in my house." I said/asked. "I'm hiding from people who want to hurt me." She said. "Why do they want to hurt you?" I asked. " they want to hurt me because there my bullies from school." She said. "Oh okay. So what's your name?" I asked "My names Lizeth. What's your name?" She asked. "My names (Y/n)!" I said. "You have a awesome name." She said. "Oh..um thanks." I said "what's wrong." She asked me. "Nothing wrong." "Yes something is wrong! Please tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help you." "Okay I will tell you." I said.

{Time skip}

"..So now I don't know who to choose." I said. "Oh I see. Will I think you should choose-" Lizeth was cut off by Bill. "Hey (Y/- Who's this?" Bill said. "Hi! My name is Lizeth! What's your name?" Lizeth said. "My name is Bill." Bill said. "Oh....I should probably leave you too alone. Will see you (Y/n)." She said before leaving throw the window. "So... (Y/n) do you trust me or do you trust Dipper?" Bill asked. "I'm sorry Bill but I don't know who I trust. I need some time to think." I said. "Oh okay." He said sadly and then disappeared. I still don't know who to trust.