D-don't c-cry...

Lizeth's pov~
I was walking around the mansion. I was so bored. Dipper and Mabel asked to go to their show but I said no. I was running around the place trying to find something to do. I then walk into a room and see a bunch of papers and pictures. I walk in the room and grab one of the papers. There was a plan that didn't have so many details. I the saw one of the sentence said 'use Lizeth for her demon powers'. I then broke down and cry.

Will's pov~
I was cleaning everything before Dipper and Mabel could get back. I'm so mad/sad. Why does he get the girl I love! I then hear crying. I follow where the crying come from. I see Lizeth on the floor crying. "D-don't c-cry..." I tell her. She looks up at me. She then gets up and hugs me. "I'm sorry that I was being mean to your friend and you..." She said while crying. I then kiss her. She kisses me back. I then pull away and see her eyes are back to normal. "What happened?" She asks."No t-time t-to e-explain! B-but I'm h-happy your b-back n-now l-let's get out o-of h-here!" I said and teleport us to (Y/n) house.

(Y/n)'s pov~
"I can't believe her! She was cussing at us and being so rude!" I yelled. "When I see her am going to punch her so hard!" I yell. "Baby please claim down! We can hurt her later but we need to find away to help Will first!" Bill says. "I don't get why he doesn't just teleport here! And don't call me baby!" I said. Bill then came up to me and kisses me. I kiss back. "Aww you guy's are so cute together!" I heard someone say. I pull away from the kiss and sees Lizeth. I then kick her in the stomach. She falls to the ground while holding her stomach. "Ow... What did I do?" She asked. "That what you get for being so rude and cussing!" I said. "I don't remember being rude or cussing..." Lizeth said. "B-because D-Dipper g-gave you a p-pile t-that's m-made y-you b-be in l-love with h-him!" Will says. "What?" Lizeth yells. "I'm so going to hurt him when I see him." She says. "Let's hope you and Will don't kiss and then Dipper comes and you kick him and he says he was in a love spell." I say.