Another Bill and a jealous Lizeth...

(Y/n)'s pov~
Lizeth and some other people appeared out of nowhere."Will!" Bill says in shock. I then see a boy with blue hair and a blue eye.a eye patch was on his right eye. He looked like Bill but he looked sad. "Y-yes b-brother it's m-me..." He says. Mabel then run into the room and sees Will. "Hey (Y/n) do you know who he is and if he's single." Mabel whispers to me. "Oh that's Bill brother. I think he's single!" I whisper to her. "Oh okay!" She whispers. I know that Mabel need a new boyfriend after her and my cousin broke up. It was a horrible break up. Gideon is still in his room crying his eyes out. Mabel whisper something to Lizeth. Lizeth kinda looked jealous. Mabel then comes and whisper that she going to ask Will out. Now I probably know why Lizeth jealous because she likes Will but doesn't she like Dipper. All this people having crush stuff is massing with my head. Mabel then wave at Will. Will wave back at her. "Hey Will-" Mabel was saying until Lizeth shouts. "He's mine!" Everybody looked at Lizeth. Lizeth face was really red. Dipper than ran out of the room. Lizeth try running after him until Mabel said. "Your just saying that so I won't ask him out! Also you made my brother cry and your just standing here doing nothing!" Mabel yells. "Will I was going to go run after him but you had to get in my way. Also I have a crush on Will!" Lizeth yells. She then runs to the window and opens it and leaves. "Why is there so much drama today! Are friend just come back from where ever those people took her... And then we have her and Mabel fighting over a guy. Really!" I said. "Will (Y/n) if you didn't want drama then why did you invite us to your house!" Bill yelled. "Because we were going to come up with a plan to save Lizeth!" I said. "Sure I bet you plan this all!" Bill yelled. "I did not!" I said. Me and Bill kept arguing until he slapped me. I was about to slap him when the girl who teleported with Lizeth Slapped Bill. She then hugs me. "G-get out of my house Bill!" I yelled. "B-but.." "I said get out!!" I said. I felt tears ran down my face. He then nods and go.

{Author~Chan: uploading a chapter yesterday! I will upload a other chapter today. I might not upload tomorrow. Have a good day/night! Bye readers~Chan!}