First date {part 2}

(Y/n)'s pov~
I finally woke up. I was next to a passed out Bill. "What happened?" Some people were awake in the restaurant and other people were passed out. "You don't remember what happened?" Said Mabel. "Nope" I said. "Okay I will tell you.." Said Mabel.

{earlier that day}
(Y/n)'s pov~
I heard my door bell ring. I want to my door to open it. "Finally your here!" I said. but then I saw Mabel and Wendy. "Where you expecting us to be here?!?" Said Mabel. "No.... Am just waiting for Bill so we can go on are date..." I said. "Oh the boy told us to come and get you." Wendy said. "Oh okay." I said . We then left.

Bill pov~
"I'm so nervous!! what if this goes wrong and (Y/n) broke up with me!!" I said to Dipper. "I don't know!? You can just go eat ice cream for the rest of your life." He said. "You're not helping!" I said. "Don't listen to Dipper! Bill! It will go great!" Lizeth said. "See Dipper even you girlfriend is nicer than you." I said. "Hey! Plus she just saying that because she's eating ice cream!" He said. "No I'm not! I'm saying it so he won't feel nervous and plus I don't think (Y/n) going to leave him because she in love with him. Plus if she does I will make her be his girlfriend again because all my ships need to sail!" She said and the walked away. "By the way he not my boyfriend because he still has not asked me out!" She yelled. I looked at Dipper and he looked really sad. " what wrong with you?" I said. 'You shouldn't have done that' I said to myself. 'Great know I'm talking to myself.' I thought. "It true what she said... I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend..." He said then run away crying. '"Great now what do I do without Dipper help" I say to no one. I then see Mabel, Wendy, and (Y/n). "Hey Bill! Where is Dipper, Robbie, Gideon and Lizeth?!" Said Mabel. "Oh will Lizeth I don't know, Dipper is somewhere crying and Robbie still haven't come yet. Gideon is trying to get a table for all of us." I said. " we will go find Lizeth while you and (Y/n) go find dipper." Mabel and Wendy said. "Okay" I said.

To be continued....