Let's escape!

Diana's pov~
Dipper came back with Lizeth. Lizeth was trying to make Dipper let her go. Then Cain looked at Dipper and told him to put her down. Dipper finally let her go. Lizeth thanks Cain and hugged him. I felt jealous. Why should I be jealous I don't even like him. "Yes you do!" I hear someone say. I hit the person who said that. I then see Lizeth on the floor. "W-why d-did y-you hit me?" She says. "Sorry I didn't know it was you!" I say and I help her up. "It's okay and I will keep your secret!" She says. "Okay..." I say. "Will appear!" Mabel says. Will then appears.

Cain's pov~
"Okay Cain! I need you to take them out and not let them escape! Okay!" Cole said. I role my eyes. "Sure and while I'm gone you can go make out with Mabel in the closet without Hikaru knowing your making out with his girlfriend ." I say coldly. "Cole!!" Yells Hikaru. "Come on let's go." I say. Me, Diana, Lizeth, and Will walk out of the gleeful house. We want to the park. "So let's escape!" Lizeth said. "I agree!" I say. "I also agree.." Diana say. "No.." Will says. "Oh come on Will! You can get away and be free!" Lizeth said. "And you won't get hurt anymore!" Says Diana.

Lizeth's pov~
"What they hurt you?" I said. "N-no..." Will says. "Yes they do! T-they even h-hurt m-me.." Diana says about to cry when Cain hugs her. "Will let's show her..." Diana says while pulling up her sleeve. I see many cuts and bruises on her arms. I hug her. "We will get back at those monsters." I said. I then turn to Will. "Please show me what the done to you..." I say. He then pulls up his sleeves and I see cuts and bruises.i hug him. "This is why we need to escape." I said. I then hold Diana and Will hand. "We need to escape to keep you guy's safe!" I say. "Why don't we go back to gravity falls?" Diana says. "Yeah that's a great idea! We can also get help from my friends! Let's go!" I say. We all teleported to gravity falls.