Hello love~

Bill's pov~
I wake up on a chair. I try getting up but my hands and feet where tied up to the chair. There was glasses window in front of me. I saw a guy he's back was facing me right now so I can't see his face. "Help me!" I yell. "They can't hear you!" Said a voice sounding so familiar. "They? There only one  guy!" I saw. "Will you have to wait for her to wake up!" person said.

(Y/n)'s pov~
I woke up on a bed I feel someone hugging me. I turn to my side and see my ex Louis. He was asleep peacefully. "Louis wake up!" I yell. He wakes up. "Hello love~" he says in a sleep voice. "Don't call me love and plus I have a boyfriend!" I say then slap him. "Will that boyfriend doesn't care about you because he was almost going to kill you when I came and say you passed out on the floor and he had a gun in his hands." He says. I lay there shocked. Why would Bill do that doesn't he love me. Well he did cheat on me with Pacifica. I felt tears start running down my face. "B-Bill doesn't l-love me..." I say. Louis hugs me and I hug back. "It's okay (Y/n) I love you~" he says he then pulls away from the hug and kisses me. I was in shock at first but then kissed back.

To be continued...