2 kids 1 baby and a teenager {Final part}

(Y/n)'s pov~
I was still looking for something in the book so Me,Lizeth, Bill, and Wendy could change back to normal. I then found the page. "Okay Dipper you stay here with them and I go get the poison that will change us back." I said. I then ran out before Dipper could say anything.

Lizeth pov~
(Y/n) left us with this guy named Dipper. I was kinda scared of him. I didn't like he was holding the baby. What I'm saying I can't even hold the baby because I'm only 8 years old. "Lizeth are you okay?" He asked me. I stayed quiet. I then noticed the girl who was running wasn't running around anymore. I then look at the door and see that it's open. "Oh on.. S-she left..." I said. The boy told me to hold the baby while he try's to find the girl. I was holding the baby while sitting down. A boy with white hair looked at me. "Do you need something to carry the baby in?" He asked me. I nodded. He then leaves. 1 minute later he comes back with a stroller. I put the baby in the stroller and say thanks to him. I then push the stroller out said and try to find the little girl even throw I'm just 8 years old.

{1 hour later}
(Y/n)'s pov~
I finally got the poison and went home. Once I got home. I saw Dipper just sitting on a chair. "I can't believe I lost them! (Y/n)'s going to kill me!" He said. "This is why I should have asked Mabel or Gideon or someone else to take care of them!" I yelled. Dipper then fell out of the chair. "Let's go find them!" I said running out of my house. Dipper follow behind me.

{Time skip}
It's still your pov~
We only found Wendy but no Lizeth or Bill. I opened my door to see Lizeth watching tv while Mabel and Gideon fangirl/fanboy over baby Bill. "Really they wee here." I said. "Hey let's all take a pic to remember this day!" Mabel said. "Okay!" I said. Gideon took a one pic of all of us. Then Dipper took a pic of all of us. I the got three cups and a bottle. "Here hold him." I said to Mabel. Mabel gave bill his bottle. Me, Wendy, and Lizeth drink what was in are cup. Then the last thing I saw was Mabel yelling my name.

{Time skip}
Stills your pov~
I wake up and I see Lizeth, Wendy, and Bill back to normal. "Do you guys remember being little?" I said. They all look at me weirdly. "No..." They said. I then got up and got the camera that Gideon and Dipper used to take a picture of us when were different ages. "Why am I 8 year old in this pic?" Lizeth ask. "Why am I 5 years old?" I said. "And why am I baby?" I said. "Because we all drink some water that changed are age. You all looked so kawaii especially Bill." I said.