What!!

(Y/n) pov~
Me and Bill have been hanging out all afternoon. We been climbing trees and falling out of the tree and many other fun things. Right now me and Bill are sitting on top of a tree watching the sunset. "Hey (Y/n)! Isn't it beautiful?" Bill asked me. "Yeah! It is!" I said. "Hey (Y/n) I-" Bill was cut of by someone yelling. "(Y/n) where are you!" "I'm up in a tree with Bill!" I yelled back. "(Y/n) can you please get down!"  A voice like Dipper said. "Okay!" I said. Then I fell out of the tree and someone caught me. "You okay (Y/n)?" Said Dipper. "Yes am okay thanks for catching me!" I said. "I didn't catch you!" Said Dipper. "Then who did?" I asked. "I did!" Bill said. I was blushing when he said that. He was still holding me and I turned my head to him and Dipper. "C-can y-you please p-put m-me down." I said/ stuttered. "Sure!" He said while putting me down slowly. "So (Y/n) who do you trust?" Asked dipper. "Oh I trust Bill!" I said. "What!!!" Said dipper. "Yeah pine tree she trust me. She even told me yesterday that she trust me." Bill said. "But (Y/n) you can't trust him. He just going to end up using you. " said Dipper. "I don't think Bill would do that. Plus Bill was the only person who has been my friend since I come to Gravity falls. Now it's time for me and Bill to leave." I said while I grab Bill hand and start running while dragging him behind me before he can say anything.

Dipper pov~
I see (Y/n) running off with Bill. I don't want her to get used by Bill. I think I'm in love with her. No I can't be plus I like Wendy. Oh I hope Bill doesn't do anything to her.