The other demon.

Lizeth's pov~
I was searching for the other demo when I hear something move. Then turn around and get pinned to the ground."I'm sorry I did that! Are you hurt?! Who are you? Are you here to hurt me ?" She asked. "It's fine. No I'm not hurt. I'm Lizeth and I'm a demon. No I'm not here to hurt you. Can you please get off me..." I asked her. "Oh sorry...." She said. She got off me and help me up. I look at her to see if I knew who she was. She has teal hair that turns black at her tips. Her eyes were black with red slits for the pupils. I then remembered her. "Diana, Diana Harris? Is that you?" I asked her. "Yes it's me! Who do you know my name?" She says. "It's me ,Lizeth Sanchez! Remember are mother's would have us have demon play dates when we were little?" I said. "Oh yeah I remember that!" She says. "So do they know your a demon princess?" I whisper to her. "Nope what about you?" She whispers. "Nope!" I say. Then the door opens and we see Cole and Hikaru fighting while Whitney looking at her nails. "I can't believe you broke the fourth wall!" Cole said. "Wait what he broke the fourth wall!" I said fake laughing but I was mad. Why would he broke the fourth wall. Then Cole slaps me. "Shut up you stupid demon." Hikaru said. "Hey don't hit-" then Cole slaps Diana. At the same time Cain comes in and pushes Cole. "Don't you dare put your hands on them ever again!"He says coldly. I make sure Diana is okay because he did slap her harder then me. "You okay?" I ask her. "Yeah!" She says. "Oh cousin you don't have to be mean to my brother even if he's an idiot. You should be mean to them!" Whitney says while pointing to me and Diana. I really want to slap her. "Will now where going to go meet the gleeful twins." Whitney says. I was confused about the gleeful twins. Who are they? I thought to myself. "Oh and the new one. I don't even remember her name hasn't told us are powers." Cold... I mean Cole said coldly. "Oh yeah! Tell his you powers!" Hikaru said. "I can teleported people and myself to place. I can make people fall in love. I can turn in to anyone and I can make people think that there love ones don't love them anymore.oh and my name Lizeth." I say. "Okay! Now teleport us to Reveres Falls!" Whitney says. I then teleported all of us to Reverse Falls.

{Author~chan: Hello Readers~chan's!The competition is over. Diana is one of the characters that won. Diana is one of Hope_Holloway oc. I hope you guy's have a good day/night. Bye!}