Me & You are never going to happen!

Lizeth's pov~
I wake up in a bedroom that's not my room. Then someone come into the room they got on top of me. "Hello my soon to be wife!" He said. "Sorry Dipper but me and you are never going to happen!" I say. "Yes we will." He then got off me and put something in his mouth. He the gets on top of me again. He kiss me. I try pushing him away but he was to strong...

(Author: Now what do you readers think going to happen?)
(Bill: let's get to the book!)
(Author: Fine!)

(Y/n)'s pov~
"Hey you two!" I yell at the boy and girl who were still standing where they appeared from. "Y-yes?" They both said. "Do you know where these guy who looks like this dipper lives?" I said while pointing at Dipper. They nod their heads. "Where?" I said. They didn't say anything. "Please tell us!" I said. They just keep quiet. "God dammit. If you don't tell us my brother and my girlfriend friend might be in danger. Now tell us!" Bill said. "We can't tell you and plus Lizeth will be fine and Will will be okay I think.." Said the boy. "You guy's are worthless! I don't know why my girlfriend even though you would be helpful!" Bill said. "Hey don't yell at us you-" the boy put his hand on the girl mouth. "If we tell you guy's. You guy's will have to promise us you won't tell anyone about this place and you guy's are going to have to be nice to us." The boy said. "Fine!" Bill said.

{Author~chan: Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating this book! I'm going to try to upload more! I hope you all have a good day/night ! Bye readers!}