Waking up.

Bill's pov~
I wake up by someone kicking me. "Finally your wake now let's wake the other one." The girl Whitney I think that her name said. They then kick Lizeth. She wakes up. "Ow" Lizeth said. The triplets and someone else line up in front of us. Lizeth was staring at the boy. The boy had black hair and red eye and his hair is hiding his left eye. I think I remember him. I did get some of my memories back. "So do you guy's remember who you are." Cole said. I stayed quiet. "I will tell you who I'm if you let my all friends go." Lizeth said. Then one of them grab me and throw me out and everyone else except for Lizeth.

Lizeth's pov~
The triplets and Cain stand in front of me. "Okay say what you are now." Hikaru said. "I'm a demon." I said and my eyes turn blue. "Great now we will leave and are cousin will untie you." They said and left. Cain start untied the chin from my hands. "Do they know your a demon? Cain!" I asked him. "Nope! And how did you remember me?" He said. "I remember everyone I met in the demon world. Also what happened to you blue eye?" I  said moving my arms because they hurt. He moves his hair way from his face and show me his blue eye. He then hide his eye again. "So anyway's why do you look like your 12 years old? Your supposed to be 16 and Bill also supposed to be 16 too." He says. "Will someone did erase my memory and the first person I met said I was 12. And How do you remember Bill ?" I said. "I remember everyone." He says. "You better go with your "cousin" before they think your planing to help me escape." I say. "Okay and there 1 more demon!" He says. He then leaves and I try to find the other demon.

Cain's pov~
I go back to my "cousin". "So cousin did you slap her when you left." Cole asked."maybe I should slap you just like I slap her." I said coldly. "You don't have to be so cold to me!" Cole said. "While isn't cold your fake name in the other book Cole!" Hikaru said. His sister slap." You idiot you just broke the forth wall!" Whitney yells. I just leave the room and go outside. I don't like being surrounded by idiots.

{Author~chan: Hi guys! Cain is one of the characters from the composition He is one of JuvienneDreamDemon oc. I still need one more character. I hope you guys have a good day bye!}