So...

(Y/n)'s pov~
"So... What do we do now?" Lizeth said. "Will I don't know!" I said. "Do you think that Mabel and Dipper Gleeful can come here?" Dipper asked. "Probably if Dipper took Lizeth last time he could probably came back again!" I said. "We should probably keep weapons on us because you never know they can do..." Cain said. "Yeah and plus they are very horrible people who like to hurt other people and Demons!" Said Diana. "Y-Yeah w-we s-should have s-some w-weapons with u-us b-because t-they do h-have m-many w-weapons..." Said Will. "We might even have to go into war..." Lizeth said. "But if going into war keeps us and you safe we must!" I said. "I don't have to be safe you and Bill do! Everyone but me needs to be safe but me!" Lizeth said. "What do you mean?" I ask her. "You will see very soon!" Lizeth said. "Okay so we need to come up with a plan! So if they do come will be ready!" Lizeth said.

{Time skip}
Lizeth's pov~
So once were do with the plan (Y/n) and Bill want out to get food. I was walking around trying to find something to do. I see Cain checking out Diana. I walk up to him a poke his cheek. "You like her! You love her!" I say but not to loud so Diana won't hear. "I don't..." He said while blushing. "Your blushing so you do!!!" I said. "Don't worry I will help you get with the love of your life!!" I say. Cain looks at me weirdly. "Who gave her candy!?!?" He yells. No one's answers. "Your so mean! I can't be happy because you like someone!" I said acting hurt. "No..." He said. "So can I help you ask her out!"I ask him. "Nope!" He said.

                           {5 hours later}
Cain's pov~
It's been 5 hours and Lizeth still hasn't stop asking me if she can help me ask out Diana. I thought she would stop asking the first time I said no. I would like for her help but I want to do this myself. Lizeth is like a sister to me a very annoying sister. Right now she is poking me while I'm trying to watch Black butler with Diana. "Lizeth why do you keep poking Cain?" Diana ask. "Diana I keep poking him because I have nothing better to do!" She says. "Then why don't you just watch black butler with us!" Diana says. "I seen it like 100 times. More then I seen my favorite anime." Said Lizeth. "We're back! And we have food!" (Y/n) said. Lizeth and Diana look at each other and run out of the living room. They must be hungry.

Diana's pov~
Once we were done eating I dragged Lizeth to a room and locked the door. "Tell me the real reason why you were poking Cain!" I said. "Because he's like a bro to me. Don't worry I don't like him! He's your's!" Lizeth said and then unlocked the door and open it. And walked out the door. 'Lizeth is hiding something from me but what.' I think to myself. Lizeth then comes back with to bags full of candy. "Shh I just stole this from (Y/n) and Bill while there were making out." Lizeth said and give me one of the bags. "Now let's get hyper." Lizeth said.

                         {time skip}
Will's pov~
Me and Cain where trying to find Lizeth and Diana. We then open the door and see Lizeth making out with a picture. I don't know what picture she was kissing. Diana was dancing like a crazy person. "I just love Bill so much!" Lizeth said. "L-Lizeth can I-I see the p-picture. "Sure Bill!" She says. I see a picture of me. "L-Lizeth that's m-me and m-my name is W-Will not B-Bill!"  I said but she was passed out. "I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!" Yells Diana then jumps off the bed and falls face flat on the floor. She then passed out. "They probably eat candy!" Said Cain. "I d-don't think c-candy d-does this t-to you..." I say. "Trust me it does! That's why Lizeth wasn't allowed ever eat candy at school." Cain said(It's true! In my old school I wasn't allowed to eat candy because I eat a little too much on day. I started saying weird things. I couldn't even walk to my locker by myself. Now back to the story.) "w-wow..." I said. "I will take Diana to another room." Said Cain. He picked up Diana and left. I picked up Lizeth and put her on the bed softly. I then laid next to Lizeth. I hugged her and then  fell asleep.

Bill's pov~
I was getting ready for my date with (Y/n). Wow it's amazing that I haven't heard a lot a noise from everyone today. I wonder what their all doing right now. "Bill! I just got all my pictures of my Ships!" She said. She show me a pictures  of Will and Mabel, Will and Lizeth, Lizeth and Dipper, Diana and Cain. "How did you get all those pictures?" I ask her. While Mabel was sleeping and hugging Will. Will was hugging Lizeth and Lizeth was hugging Dipper and Dipper was hugging Lizeth. Oh and then in another room Diana and Cain where both asleep and hugging each other!" She said in a fangirling way. "Baby do I need to send you to a doctor because your talking your ships to far. You even have shirts of your favorite ships." I said. "You can't go to far with Shipping!" She yells and runs away. "Even though your crazy I still love you!!!" I yell. "I love you too!!!!" She yells back.

???'s pov~
"Don't worry I will soon get you back and will keep you forever safe!" Said the person next to me. "You really do love her right?" I ask. "Yep!" The person said. "I also love a girl and she in that house too!" I said with a evil smile. "Soon we will be together..." I say. "So we have a deal on helping each get are girls!" I say. "Yep!" The person says. We shake hands.

{Author~Chan: sorry for not uploading this sooner. I wanted to make this a long chapter because I haven't updated chapters so long. So I hoped you all in joyed this chapter. I hope you all had a great day/ night! Bye!}