First date (part 3)

(Y/n)'s pov~
Me and Bill went to find Dipper. "Where could he be?" I said. I look at Bill. "I think I know where he is!" He said. "Yep but to take you there fast I need to teleport us there." He said. "Okay!" I said. He then hugged me and I hugged back while closing my eyes.
(10 seconds later)
Bill's pov~
I then teleport to were I think dipper was. Once we were there I looked down at (Y/n) and she had her eyes closed."(Y/n) were here! You can open your eyes now..." I said. Okay she said while opening her eyes."Follow me.." I said. "Okay." She said. We then start walking hand in hand to where I thought pine tree was. I then open a door and see him eating ice cream and crying and I saw blood. "D-Dipper.. What did y-you d-do to yourself..." (Y/n) said in horror. "I can't take it anymore... Every girl I like rejects me.." He said crying louder and turning to face us. Once he did we saw all the cuts he had and he took out a knife and cut him self. I then use my power to knock out (Y/n) for a little bit because I'm not ready to tell her I'm a demon. I then use my power to stop cutting himself. "Pine tree this is not going to help you get the girl you went. Stop cutting and go ask her out as a man. She is going to be very sad when she sees these cuts on you now I'm going to teleport you home. You go home and get that blood off you and change your clothes then go back to the restaurant. Get it pine tree." I said. He then looked up at me with tears streaming down his face. " Okay bill.." He said. " I then teleported him home. I then woke up (Y/n). "Where Dipper?" She said. "He went home." I said. "Okay." I then turned around and grab a bag of Doritos. "Can I have some.." (Y/n) asked. "Sure but only one." I said. "Fine!" She said.

To be continued....