Lizeth dream/memories

Lizeth's pov~
I walk up and see Will and a boy. "What happened?" I asked them. "M-my b-brother h-hit y-you w-with a s-stick." Will said. I check my watch and see that's it's 3:00 pm. "I need to go! Bye!" I said. I then teleported to my human friend house. I see her outside of her house. "Hey (Y/n)! Why are you outside?" I said/ asked her. "Because my mommy and daddy don't want me in the house.." She said sadly. "Do you want to go to my house?" I said. "Sure!" She said. I told her to close her eyes and hold my hand.I then teleported to my room with (Y/n). "Open your eyes." I said. She open her eyes and I take her to the lab that was my mom but now is mine."Here we can make cute animals!" I said. I grab two buckets and put them on the ground. I go get a poison to make them nice and cute. I didn't know my shoe was untie until I fall and the poison fall on (Y/n). Her eyes change red so I made her pass out with my powers. I then grab the bottle and read that it was a demon poison. "Oh no.." I said. I remember what I learned in school that if that poison touch's a animal or human it will make it a demon. The only way to hide that someone was a demon and so the magician can't know there a demon is by using your powers and to seal the demon. I seal her with my powers. The only way to break free her demon form is by her true love, friends, or family get hurt. I all so erase her memories of me. I teleported me and her to her room and put her in her bed. She probably wake up in 1 hour. I then teleported back home.