Confues {part 1 }

(Y/n)'s pov~
I was so bored today. I have nothing to do. "Hey (Y/n)!" Said a familiar voice from my window. I looked at my window and I see Lizeth. "Hey Lizeth!What are you doing here!" "I'm here to give you a clue to someone you have to find."  She said will giving me a pice of paper."thanks but are you going to help me out!?!" I asked her. "Kinda.. You will see me three more times. Oh and you have to find five more of those pice of paper. So good luck!" She said while jumping out the tree. I open the pice of paper and it said.

  'Dear (Y/n),
You just got the first clue. To find the next clue go to the Mystery Shack and you will find a other pice of paper and with a gift'

It didn't say who it was from. Who do I have. Maybe dipper or Bill!! I grabbed my shoes and started walking to the mystery shack.

{time skip}
I walked in the mystery shack and walk around the whole shack but found nothing. So I was about to leave when Wendy called my name so I walked up to her. "Oh hey Wendy! What do you need?" I asked her. "I need you to follow me!" She said. "Okay." I said. We started walking until we got to a room that had to beds and Mabel was playing with a pig. "Mabel!" Yelled Wendy. Mabel look up and saw me and Wendy then she got up and went to the closet and got a dress out and it looked my size. It was a nice black dress. (Like in the picture)
"Here this for you go try it on in the bathroom." She said. So I want to go change into the bathroom.
                         {5 minutes later}
I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and then walked out of the bathroom with my other clothes in my hand. I walked toward Wendy and Mabel. "How do I look?" I asked them. "You look great!" Said Wendy. "Yeah you look like a princess! I bet your prince is going to like how this dress looks on you!" Mabel said winking at me. I felt my cheeks getting red when she said prince. "Will he did pick the dress for her!" Said Wendy. "Wendy, Mabel. Who is the boy I'm trying to find and who got me this dress?" I asked them. "Sorry (Y/n) we can't tell you." Said Wendy. "Yeah sorry." Mabel said. "It's okay but can I have my next clue?" I said/asked. "Oh yeah Mabel tell her the next clue." Said Wendy. "Go back to your house then talk to your cousin and ask him for the next clue." Said Mabel. "Oh okay thanks!" I said I was about to leave until Mabel called my name. "What wrong?" I asked her. "Give me your clothes that you have in your hands!" She said. "Okay" I said a want up to give her the clothes in my hand. "Okay now you may go!" She said. "Okay bye!" I said. I started walking back home.
                        {time skip}
I got to my house and saw Gideon. Sitting next to the front door. "Oh hey (Y/n)!" Said Gideon getting up with his hands behind his back. "This are for you." He said will give me nice sandals.(that look just like in the picture)"Thanks" I said while taking off my shoes and put on the sandals. "Hey Gideon! What my next clue." I asked him. "Oh go the the ice cream shop." He said. "Okay" I said and I run to the ice cream shop.
                    {A other time skip}
Once I open the door and I saw Lizeth sitting all by herself using her phone. "Hey Lizeth" I said "Hi" she said will getting up and she was wearing a dress with pockets in the front and it was blue and she didn't have her jacket on. She did even have her mouthguard she did have her head phones and she braid her hair. "Wow you look nice! What happened to you not wearing dresses." I said. "It just today a special day. So here something for you" she said while walking back to where she was sitting and gave me a bag. I open the bag and it had a black purse.(like in the pic!) "Thanks!" I said. "Now we need to go to the mystery shack." She said. "Okay let's go." I said. So we started walking to the mystery shack.

To be continued......