Fatal Attraction

When Audrey woke up, she opened her eyes to be greeted with Klaus  draining the blood out of a girl. She looked around to see she was in  the warehouse from the night before. She was laid on a couch, her head  in Klaus's lap and her feet in Stefan's. "That is such a lovely sight to  wake up to," She sneered sarcastically. She sat up and moved away from  Klaus. As she settled down her stomach growled loudly. "Um, did you  forget you decided to bring a human along with you? I kind of have to  eat food," Klaus rolled his eyes at her and pushed his girl away from  him. His eyes were still gold when he looked at Audrey. Blood dripped  down from his smirking lips "You know, that is so attractive. I think my  ovaries just exploded," The more hungry Audrey got, the meaner and more  sarcastic she'd get. Stefan knew this well. Rebekah laughed so hard  from Audrey's comment, she nearly fell off the crate she was sitting on.  Klaus's expression didn't change. He was amused at her attitude and  knew exactly what to do to shut her up. Before Audrey could really wake  up, Klaus grabbed her and brought her onto his lap. It took her a few  minutes to register what he was doing. "Whoa! What the hell, Klaus?!"  She tried to push him off but he pinned her arms to her side. His lips  were skimming along her neck causing her breathing to stop. Slowly, his  tongue came out to taste her flesh and much to Klaus's displeasure she  tasted delicious. Not only did she smell amazing but she tasted amazing  too. The position they were in didn't help either. Being so close to one  another brought out sparks of a forbidden fire. "K-Klaus!" Audrey  squeaked out weakly. He hadn't planned to do anything to her, just tease  her to show her who was boss. Now that he had her in his arms though,  everything changed. He wanted to taste her blood. So much so that his  fangs were dropping from his gums. Just one taste, that's all he wanted.  "Klaus!" Her voice brought him out of his trance and quickly he pushed  her off of him. He sped away from her breathing heavily. Stefan watched  him closely and saw that he was trying to control himself. Something  Stefan always did whenever he was around Elena. Klaus knew he took it  too far and exited the room before anyone could say anything. Audrey was  panting because she couldn't seem to catch her breath. Her heart was  hammering in her chest, flushing her body completely. It wasn't fear  that pumped through her blood though, it was desire. When he had tasted  her skin every nerve in her body ignited. She didn't understand what was  happening but she knew it wasn't good. She planned to avoid Klaus at  all costs from then on. Even if it seemed impossible to do.

-

Both  Klaus and Stefan were gone leaving Rebekah and Audrey alone with each  other. Rebekah was extremely bored and loved to show it. She'd sigh  loudly every few seconds and make a whining noise. Audrey was trying to  nap on the couch but Rebekah was making it impossible. There was  footsteps nearing them and Audrey perked up to see Stefan walking in.  "Finally you're back! Nik went to check on the witch," Rebekah exclaimed  happily. Stefan nodded but his eyes went over to the coffins Klaus was  storing in the warehouse. "Dreary isn't it? The family cargo,"

        "Hey Bekah, why don't you just undagger them all?" Audrey asked  swiveling on the couch so she was sitting instead of laying.

        "Because he would hunt me down and kill me. He's a vindictive little  bastard, my brother," She growled frowning at herself.

       "But you still care about him. Why?" Stefan asks looking closely at the girl.

        "Well I hated him for a long time. It was exhausting," Rebekah stated  sitting down on one of the coffins. Stefan joined her.

       "You know, when I first met you two you were both on the run," Stefan said still looking at Rebekah.

       "Also exhausting," Rebekah mumbled.

       "Who were you running from?" Stefan asked.

       Rebekah looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"