Original People

Double update because why not lol

"You know, I've been thinking that we should change some of the cheers," Rebekah told Audrey as they stretched at practice. Audrey raised an eyebrow at the Original and shook her head.

"Trust me, that would never happen. Besides, most of our cheers are stolen from 'Bring It On' since it's me and Caroline's favorite movie," Audrey explained, reaching for the end of her foot as she straddled the ground.

"You need to show me this movie," Rebekah stated with a smirk. "Since you've become my new bestie and all," Audrey stopped stretching and put her hand over her heart.

"Awe Beks, you didn't even have to compel me!" Audrey exclaimed with fake sincere. Rebekah rolled her eyes and laughed. As she looked up, she found Elena walking their way. When she was close enough she stood up to greet her.

"You! Goody!" Rebekah smiled sarcastically.

"I was hoping we could talk," Elena stated sternly.

"About what? Stefan? Don't worry. I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book, if I'm being honest," Rebekah said with boredom.

"Actually, I'd rather talk about this," Elena replied as she held up a picture of Rebekah's name carved into the cave wall in Runic. "I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father," Audrey spotted the way Rebekah tensed and knew Elena had hit a soft spot.

"I should get back to the girls. Homecoming is right around the corner," Rebekah growled before turning away from Elena.

"Well then, maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him," Elena threatened, stopping Rebekah in her tracks.

"You're bluffing! You don't know where he is. No one does," Rebekah spat as he defense rose. She was on edge now.

"So, then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena asked mockingly.

"If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed!" Rebekah pleaded.

"Then tell me," Elena insisted.

"Why do you want to know?" Rebekah shot back angrily.

"Why don't you want to wake him?" Elena asked.

"I need to get back to the girls," Rebekah sighed, turning around again to go back to the squad. Audrey offered her a smile as Bekah came back but she just shook her off. As practice went on Rebekah remained hostile. When it was time to pack up, Audrey finally approached her.

"Bekah, what's wrong?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why is your sister digging into my family's life?" Rebekah growled.

"I don't know," Audrey lied. "What, is it the whole Mikael thing?"

"Yes, it's the Mikael thing! Do you have any idea what he'll do if she wakes him!?" Rebekah shouted in fear. Fear that Audrey's never seen Rebekah show before.

"Come on," Audrey sighed, taking Rebekah's hand. "I need to show you something," Rebekah frowned in confusion but followed the human anyways. Audrey pulled the Original to her car and drove them to the Salvatore's house. When they got there she grabbed Damon's music speakers and brought them back to the living room so she could plug her phone into them. "Okay. So whenever Caroline or I get stressed we do this silly thing to help us out," Audrey explained as she looked for a song on her phone. When one began to play she started to dance to the beat.