The Bees Knees

"What?!" Audrey nearly screamed as she sat up in her bed. "What do you mean they changed the theme of the dance?!" Caroline flinched on the other end of the call.

"Well you see, yesterday, Rebekah took over and made the theme the 20's and no one really disagreed with her," Caroline explained cautiously.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED A 70's DANCE?" Audrey was furious. She had waited for this dance for so long and now it was ruined.

"Dude, no one wanted to do the disco all night besides you," Caroline reasoned.

"Ugh, I hate everyone right now," Audrey groaned as she flopped back on her bed. "I would be getting down to some funk tonight, but no,"

"Nope. Instead you'll be doing the Charleston and swing dancing," Caroline teased. "So, is Klaus going to the dance tonight?"

"I have no idea," Audrey answered honestly. "We didn't really talk much last night,"

Caroline gasped loudly. "Oh my god! Audrey, are you still a virgin?" Audrey's cheeks immediately turned red and she facepalmed herself.

"Yes, Care. I'm still a virgin," Audrey muttered. "All we did was kiss and cuddle,"

"When do you think you'll let him tap that?" Audrey couldn't help but laugh at her friend's choice of words. "I mean, I may not like the guy but he is hot,"

"Oh my goodness!" Audrey blushed. "I-I don't know. I mean, whenever we kiss I feel...hot all over. I'm just scared about actually having sex. I don't know what to do!"

"Yeah, but he'll like that! Guys love when girls are virgins," Caroline giggled. "I think it's an ego thing,"

"Can we please talk about something else?" Audrey groaned. Caroline sighed exasperatedly but agreed. After talking on the phone for another hour, Audrey hung up the phone and called Klaus.

"Hello, love," Klaus answered with a wide smile.

"Are you going to the dance with me?" Audrey asked bluntly. She blushed at how abrupt she must've sounded. "I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. I-I-,"

"Of course I'll go with you, darling," Klaus chuckled. "Rebekah was pestering me about it anyways,"

"Okay," Audrey mumbled, still blushing. "Do you think Rebekah still has any dresses from the 20's?"

"Definitely. You can come over and pick one out if you want," Klaus suggested and Audrey could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Okay. I'll be over in 5," Once she hung up she headed for her car. Once she stepped into the mansion, Elijah greeted her with a smile. "Awe, it's my favorite Mikaelson,"

"I heard that," Klaus sneered as he sped into the room. Audrey smiled and stuck her tongue out at her soulmate. "You're a child,"

"And you're an old man," Audrey giggled. Klaus smiled back and walked over to greet his soulmate with a kiss. Elijah smiled at the couple and sighed. He was relieved that their fighting had ended. Once Klaus started kissing Audrey, it was hard to stop. She was too irresistible. Audrey pulled back and looked up at Klaus with her wide doe like eyes. "I came here for a dress, remember?" She teased.

"Way to ruin the moment," Klaus sighed playfully. He took a hold of Audrey's hand and led her up to Rebekah's room. He pulled the human into Rebekah's closet and showed her all of the 20's style dresses. Audrey picked a glittery red dress that fell to her knees. It was sequenced and had a sharp v neck that she knew Klaus would love. After picking out all the accessories to match her dress she went back home to get ready with Elena and Caroline.