Prologue

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi angels! Welcome to this newly improved Harley and Joker story. :) I hope you'll find it good and just let me know by hitting that little star below. Happy reading! ♡

(whole contents are edited; Ps:there may still some grammatical errors.)

🎭🎭🎭

The night had deepened as the moon shone so brightly, beaming its little light to the City of Villains- Gotham. The cool breeze was so obvious, that the mist of it could be feel onto the skin, but to HarleyQuinn, she found the warm place which she would rather be.

"Puddin!" she called in a sharp, raised voice, stepping into the workroom of the Joker who was sitting on his table, making some stupid plans that was for them was so bright and genius as they were so foolish; he was scribbling, writing,drawing all the ideas he had in his mind.

He was annoyed. He was disgusted about his Harlequin's voice- calling him Puddin was a cursed in his hearings but what he could do?

The Joker heaved a frustrated sigh, kept on ignoring this woman who tiptoeing into his direction, attempting for giving him a warm hug and kisses, even though she had the idea that Joker might prick his pen onto her paled skin.

HarleyaQuinn finally stepped, standing behind him with a clasped hands behind her back, barely swaying her body like a child who was expecting for a wonderful present.

"Mistah J. . ." she called in a soft voice, when she bended her body, pointing her mouth to Joker's ear.

Joker's deep sigh released again from his mouth, "What?!" he retorted in a sharp tone, "Can't you see? I'm busy!"

For her, that was the best tone she had ever heard. Harley covered her mouth to muffle her chuckles, then after, she climbed onto his rectangular table and started babbling.

"Puddin would you mind go and make some fun with me? Come on, wanna ride with your Harley?" she questioned with allure in her tone.

"Harley, get lost." A plain answer from him.

The little minx pouted her lips as her face was grimacing towards the clown; she then barely shaking his right hand where actually he used for writing, "But Mistah J! I'm bored! Come on, play with me-"

And it was the big mistake.

The ink gel he was using for writing, suddenly smeared the blue print. Joker's face became darkened because he had been writing for a couple of minutes and seconds but his Harley just ruined all his efforts by just shaking his hand.

"Oops. . ." she mumbled herself as she bit the tip of her nail. Guilty and fear started plastering on her white face.

"Harley. . ." Joker called in a low, husky voice."

"P-Puddin?"

He glared at her with all the curse in his eyes, heaving a deep breath rapidly because of so much rage, ". . . when I said you go out and leave the fucking room for a moment, you leave!" Joker then held Harley on her both shoulders and tossed her on the floor as if she was just a piece of crumpled paper.

She released a loud screamed as she finally landed on the floor, barely rubbing her buttocks because of the serious fall.

"Now stand up, and leave!" Joker barked.

HarleyQuinn tilted her head toward him, and gave him a death look but it softened when his eyes were locked on hers, "Why you're always like this!? I just wanted to hang out with you," she said with tremors in her voice, attempting to cry because of the rejections he had given, "You're always mad at me!"