Chapter13: Time to go home

🎭🎭🎭

Joker and his goons started bombing the Asylum for Harley's freedom. He walked in the hallway with his pistol, smiling widely to his Harley.

"Puddin!" Harley yelled excitedly.

Joker stopped in front of Kristen who's still slumped on the ground, fears already plastered in her face.

"Open her cell," he said when he pointed the gun on her head.

Kristen slowly lifted her body, and put her palms forward which says surrender; she then swiped her ID through the slot and the the entrance door clicked open. Harley Quinn jumped in excitement and tackled the clown just to give him warm hugs and kisses.

"Enough!" Joker yelled when he shoved her away.

Harley almost dropped on the floor but she quickly got her balance. Making a faint smile, she stood firmly and gazed upon the Joker with every emotions she was holding. Harley Quinn felt the warm liquid that comes from her eyes when she knew that Joker was extremely fine and healthy.

"Puddin, I thought you're not coming for me!" she said blissfully, locking her fingers together when she placed her hand just in front of her chest.

The clown chuckled maniacally when he traced her white face through his gun. "You know, Harls. . . I realized that my job was little heavy for me to carry without you. . . I need you for the sake of laughter here in Gotham," He then stepped closer to her, leaning his face forward. "That's why I decided to visit you in here. . . I need you to complete the task, Harley girl."

It was bunch of knives, pricking into her flesh one-by-one. Her face fell down, because the mad man only went there not because he missed her, but because he had nothing to do. He was bored. And bored people were always find ways just to get their life unwearied.

And she felt sorry for herself, because the state she was standing at, was only his sidekick.

However, Harley's heart sunk in joyfulness for having a chance again to have glimpse upon his white face and his enormous smile that for her was so adorable and attractive.

"What took you so long?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Hmm . . . I thought you're dead."

"Dead?" Her voice became silent, as her eyes began stretching so wide. "Dead?! That's why you left me drowning down there?!" Harley stomped her feet as she dropped her hands formed into fists on her sides vigorously.

"Excuse me, don't yell at me." Joker pointed his finger towards her while his eyes were filled with threats. "Let's go home, Harley."

"No! I won't."

"Stop being a brat! Come on we have no time."

"I said no!"

Kristen's feet automatically moved backward when she noticed the two clowns started arguing.

"Harley don't force me!"

"Force you what?!" she yelled once more. And before she could open her mouth in a second time. Joker heaved his right hand and forcedly landed it onto her face that made Harley lost her balance; she fell on the ground, wincing in pain while rubbing her cheek to soothe the stinging pain.