Chapter1: Big Explosion

🎭🎭🎭

Harley was gawking at the wide ceiling on their hideout, sitting on the couch while her hands on her face, supporting it with a bended body as her elbows were propped against her laps

"Puddin. . ." she mumbled, thinking the only man she remembered whom falling with, "You're always mad at me, aren't you? Or. . . maybe I'm just a waste of time?

She was remembering what happened last night, on how Joker just easily ignored her, but then she couldn't stay mad at him.

Losing in her own thoughts, the ceiling suddenly turned into the clown's face with a furrowed eye ridges, looking at her as if she was so stupid in his sight.

"Oh my god, the ceiling has turned into his—"

"Harley!" Joker yelled.

She jolted in her own sit, quickly standing up as if she was a soldier.

"Yes, sir?"

"Where are you? Lost in your small mind again?" he questioned with voice filled with annoyance," I've been calling you!"

Her shoulders got slumped, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

Joker's face got even darker, but there was something in Harley's sad face that turned his mood into a soft one.

"Fine, fine. . ." he began, holding her on her both shoulders.

Being touched by him was everything for the little minx; her blue eyes met his as happiness plastered on her bleached face.

". . . Bruce Wayne's Manor gonna have a big show later at night, so I think, we are invited. Ready for the big explosion?" He then made a huge, wicked smile towards her.

Suddenly, her gloomy face awhile ago had shown again; gently removing his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you sure, you want me to go with you?" She blended her voice a little sadness.

The Joker lifted an eye ridge, thinking what kind of drama was his Harley trying to show?

The woman in his front sat down again on the couch, with a body slanted so that she wasn't facing him straight. Lowering her eyebrows, she dropped her bottom lip trying to get his full attentions— thinking what he would do?; punch her on her face and leave her almost dead on the floor, or sat down beside her and give her the super warm hugs she always wanted from him. Harley only have two options, and if ever Joker chose the first one, it would really cause her a pain in her heart, that she didn't win of catching his affection.

"Harley. . ." he said in a deep, husky voice, "Come here. . ." Joker spread wide his arms, giving an idea to his henchgirl to stand up and run to wrapped her lean-arms around his torso.

She tilted her head toward him, and a sweet curve suddenly formed on her red lips. Harley stood up, burying her whole into his body, resting her head on his bare chest.

"I know you were upset last night, but Mister J doesn't want hardheaded girl. . ." he uttered, rubbing her head, "So if I give you the rules, you should obey it. When I say go, you should do it, understood?"

"Yes, puddin!" she retorted in a full excitement tone, so busy inhaling the manly scent of this psycho. She was extremely happy. She was so proud to herself that her Joker got what she was trying to point, that he did notice that she was sulked. See? The clown wasn't that rude— for her— he was the most sweetest man in the whole damn world, but for him? she was just nothing. A back up? Yes. A playing card that he could play with whenever he's bored? Yes.

Nevertheless, if there's a hidden meaning behind his craziness towards her, Joker was the one who could say about that; he was the only one who could know what's really in his mind.

The Clown always got what he ever wanted; it so easy to push this woman away, to throw something she deserved— leaving a kick on her ribs, but then she was something that he had learned to value. She was a good sidekick, that he could control whenever he wanted. Harley was like an emulator on a game that whenever he maneuvered her, things would be easily done. That's why he couldn't lose her— No. Harley had the best role in his mad life, and that was so obvious that he needed her to be his bait, to do whatever he would say, praise her when she did a good job, and smack her when she didn't.

He controlled her for years, and forever would be. It was her pleasure— to make him proud— to be magnificent on his eyes.

"Good. . . so!" he gently pushed her away, "We are going to bomb Wayne's place, what do you think about that?"

"Wonderful!"

"That's what I thought, Honey."

It was already seven pm in the evening and those men were all ready to go to the Manor. They were preparing for the good show, to tease Batman because he knew, if he made some disturbance there, the Bat would show himself— and for him, it's so mystery.

Why the Bat always on time?

"Harley!" Joker called from downstairs. Staircase was only connecting up to the second floor of an abandoned house, in which their rooms were actually built— nearly to Harley's room so if he screamed like that, she would hear it.

". . . It's already time!"

"I'm coming puddin!" she yelled back when she finally appeared through his bedroom door.

The Joker smiled at her so widely, that it ended into admiring her dress on her bleached body skin. Harley was wearing a gown, not in balloon shape but just like an hourglass, fitted on her body so perfectly with a cut on the left part of it, revealing  her soft, as white as paper leg; her hair was on curled with a decent make up on her face.

"Look at you! You're gorgeous!" Joker praised, smiling at her— on a black tuxedo with a bow tie," Come here my dearest Harlequin. . . " He then extended his right hand, still standing directly at the staircase, "You'll be my beautiful bait."

Harley giggled. And slowly walked down. If you can see, they were like Kings and Queens in a Castle as they act in that time. When she finally got down, Joker positioned themselves; hands on her waist and to her right hand, while her left hand was on top of his right shoulder.

"Let's dance for awhile, because I know we're gonna make so much fun together. . ." he uttered.

She made a silent laughter, "Puddin that's so true. Screams everywhere, cries and begs inside the Manor, and Batman's burden," Harley retorted, as Joker started moving his right leg, making a circle motion while in their dance position.

He was just looking at her, with glints in his orbs, amusement plastered on his pale face at the same time as the smile was so wide that his silver teeth was showed; the clown couldn't imagine that he had the most beautiful woman— yet so dangerous that he could see himself doing such crazy things.

The only woman who could ride his killing joke.

•• •

A/N: (edited and rewritten) Thanks for reading and I hope you like it. Give it a vote if you do :)