Chapter34: Hi, Hello

🎭🎭🎭

Scream of so much failure had echoed in every corners of the hideout.

"Why she did that to me?" he asked Johnny who's just standing behind him. "She put me in embarrassment!"

"Maybe she has reasons, Boss."

"Reasons?!" he mocked, turning around to Johnny. "If she has reasons, I have reasons too! Everyone does have!" Joker breathed heavily as everything happened flashed across his mind. He was perfectly mad.

". . . Harley chose them over me?!" He pointed himself with a gritted teeth.

"Why don't you tell her what you feel?" Johnny suggested.

"Action speaks louder than voice, Johnny boy." Bouncing his ass on the couch, Joker grabbed a throw pillow and threw it with force because of much frustration. Then, he bended his figure— propping his elbows on his thighs while looking to nowhere with his dark eyes. "I swear, I won't stop! I won't stop until I get her back! I will skin her alive until she couldn't take it anymore!"

"You miss her, Boss?" Johnny asked, though he was so unsure if it was healthy for questioning the clown like that. But then, he was little confident because Joker used to tell him about his downs sometimes.

Throwing his gaze towards Johnny, Johnny stooped his head, clearing his throat.

"Is that a hotseat? Of course, I want her back for my own benefits!"

"Oh, I see."

"But then. . ." The clown stood up,  raking his fingers onto his hair. "She's my precious one. . . she really is, Johnny, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Boss."

Joker then stepped his feet upstairs but he didn't go directly into his bedroom. Instead, he turned the knob of Harley's bedroom door and let his figure to enter.

As he lined himself under the frame of the door, his eyes were roaming around, and the exact scene what had happened was in his front just like shadows, as themselves— fighting.

Ignoring it, he went at the side of her bed and spotted the hair clip of Kristen. When he grabbed it, he dove in the bed, scanning it.

"Do you miss your flower?" he asked. "Me? maybe."

Joker laughed himself, dropping his arms on his sides; he was tired and depressed. If he didn't become exaggerative, Harley wouldn't leave. He was smart enough to admit that there was little guilt in him, which for him was a big sin to feel.

Heaving his arm, he gazed once more at the clip. "And what am I? A bee? Ha! I guess I am. I'm looking for my honey, but sad to say, she refused to come with me because of those freaks. However," Joker's lip grew into a wide smile. "I'm glad that she's fine."

               >>>♦♥♦<<<

It was getting late at night when Kristen and her family were getting together at her home afted she got discharged from the hospital. She was happy to see her parents, but then she couldn't help not to think about Harley. She must be fine, mustn't she? Becsuse she's now out of their mad lives; however, it's not her condtion. She felt guilty and pity towards Harley; she wanted to see her and hug her; to say sorry, but how? There was no way for them to get back from where they used to be. They were both crushed, and still crushing.

"I'll call some delivery for pizza," she said when she took the phone just beside her.

After a while, they heard a doorbell.

"Oh," She stood up, "it must be the delivery."Kristen walked towards the front door and when she turned the knob, she got surprised.

"Hi?Hello?" The creepy smile made her shook on her stance, feeling the tension all over her body.

She frowned. "What are you doing here?!"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (edited) Long time no update! How's everyone?

Anyways. This is a little boring chapter (I guess) but I promise the next scene(s) will be like a bomb. Just stick on me, loves.

So yes. I haven't updated because first off, I was the script writer of our short film and it's all about fantasies (I'm not even a writer of it 😅) but the finish script is good. And! I'll be regular on updating here so stay tune again. I love you all!