Chapter17: Escaped

🎭🎭🎭

Joker suddenly rolled to the other side of his bed when noises had penetrated into his ears. He groaned in frustration, opening his eyelids.

"What the hell," he muttered lazily as he slowly sat up, scratching the back of his head. "Are those humanoids hadn't been taught for a good manners? If someone's sleeping they should be quiet unless they want me to put a hot glue onto their shit lips! Ha!"

The Clown Prince released a silent laughter when he landed his feet on the floor to go and check what's happening. While he was nearly at the barred cell, his eyes sparked in excitement when he spotted a silver keys laid on the concrete floor nearby, that if you crouch down and stretch your hand out of its gap, you'll be able to get it.

"Oh. . ." he mumbled, blended with chuckles. "I think this night is going to be fun." As he finally stopped in front of it, Joker squatted on the floor, extending his hand while his pinkish tongue poked out between his red lips as if he was concentrating.

".  .  . got ya!" he said when his bony, paled fingers touched the cold metal, pulling it over to him.

While Joker was celebrating inside of his cell, Kristen finally arrived at Harley's cell and saw those two securities harassing her while her eyes were shut closed.

"What are you doing?!" she said in a raised and angered tone.

The two masculine securities turned around towards her direction, standing so firmly.

"Get her!"

Kristen was about to run to find some help when suddenly a fingers dug into her skin, pulling her inside the cell.

"Let me go!" She struggled so hard on the hands of the abusive security but he's too strong for her petite body. As Stewart kept on struggling, the security suddenly slammed her body against the wall that made Kristen fell suddenly with a blurred vision.

"Finish that one!" said the second guard who's now trying to remove Harley's inmate's suit.

Kristen's eyes stretched so wide when she heard that, seeing Harley still unconscious, barely breathing so hard while her head was tilting side-by-side in a slow motion as if she was dizzy.

"Harley wake up!" She felt already the warm feelings in every corners of her eyes as her heart started racing for the thought that she couldn't do anything just to save her. And yes, she's maybe a murderer female clown, but she's still a woman— and a woman don't deserve to be abuse.

The guard beside her suddenly pulled Kristen off the ground in a harsh way but Kristen did her very best to block his enormous movement.

".  .  . I'll tell everyone about this!" This time, her tears started streaming down on her cheek as she felt the burning feeling on her throat. Kristen  stretched her leg to kick him on the balls and she won about doing that. The guard groaned in pain when he bended his body to endure the pain, gritting his teeth while cursing her.

"Damn woman!" he uttered, breathing so heavily as the sweat beads formed on his forehead. Again, Doctor Stewart attempted to run away, but for the second time— the guard beside Harley— grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the other side with so much force.

Groaning in agony, she tried to lift her limp body but she couldn't anymore because she felt her body bruised and battered in many ways, feeling the dull continuous pain all over her it.

"You shouldn't be here, Doctor," said the guard who was now holding a syringe. "And because of that, you're involved."

"What is that?!"

"This?" The guard lifted his arm, swaying the syringe in a slow pace. "It's a drug."

Horror was painted on her flushed face as the loud thump of her chest was ready to eject her own heart. "You son of a bitch!" she shouted, glaring at him. "If Joker sees what you're doing to Harley, he'll kill you!"

"We haven't started yet!" said the other who finished enduring the pain in his balls. In a fast pace, he walked towards her and left a stinging slap on her cheek that made her head swung aside. Kristen squeaked, but she held her emotions.

". . .  Joker isn't here! And he's happily sleeping—"

"I hope you're wrong about that, he he!"

All the people inside the cell got paralyzed when they heard the familiar insane voice. Turning around, the two guards fell back when they saw the Joker's figure outlined on the barred door, with his usual, dark eyes and evil grin.

"Joker!" Kristen called as she felt relief because she knew, they were safe— somehow.

The two men was about to grab their guns when suddenly Joker fired them with his silencer; the man in the right side got shot in between his eyes while the other one on his abdomen; their bodies fell so heavily on the floor.

"Hmm . . .hmm. . ." The Clown Prince hummed in a most terrific tone while he was walking closer to those men who were now shaking in so much fear.

As Joker crouched down, he pointed the barrel of his gun under the guard's chin with a huge and demonic grin on his white face.

"Bye. . ."

Kristen shook in her sitting position while breathing a heavy air when she saw how the clown ended the life of the unfortunate one.

". . . better," he continued while standing up. "Now, where are we. . ."

She didn't know what exactly to do: Should she run away and tell the others that the clown got freed and killed those men because they were trying to do animality with them? or just stay in her position and wait until he end her life?

Thinking in so deeply, Kristen snapped back when she realized that the Joker was now in front of her, towering over her; her bloodshot eyes met his while her hands started drenching a cold sweat, legs were shuddering as well.

Before she could say any words, Joker suddenly knocked her out through the back of his gun.

"Sleep tight."

[Chuckles maniacally]

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: (EDITED) Thank you so much for reading and voting! ⬆