Chapter7: Accident

🎭🎭🎭

Harley was already awoken, feeling some pain in every part of her leaned body as she started sitting up on her bed. With a twisted face, she turned aside and landed her feet down the floor.

When she walked towards her dresser, she observed her face, noticing her swelled cheek was slowly fading away. At that moment, she still feels the tingling feeling against her cheek, when she accepted his hard slap.

Pulling out a deep sigh, Harlequin felt a severe sadness as she remembered how Joker became so ruthless to her, when she only wanted to make him proud. But instead of giving her some allure and praise, she had gotten a strong and hard hit.

She didn't understand him. But she tried.

"Mister J," she began as she made a faint smile on her face still looking at the mirror of her dresser, "I hope you have slept well."

The minx was about to go to her comfort room when suddenly her bedroom door swung opened.

"P-Puddin?" she called when Joker appeared through the door and walked closer to her.

"Come on Harley, I have something to tell you, " he said in a happy tone as if he did nothing last night, "We're going later so be prepared."

Harley furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Where?"

"No questions, okay?" Joker retorted, as he lifted his arms and placed his palms on her both shoulders, "Don't ruin the fun, baby."

She simply nodded her head, and slowly turned her body to do what he said; she's not in the mood to be so energetic like him. Although she wanted to know what business was he thinking, Harley refused to ask because she was afraid to be hit by that psycho man that early in the morning.

Joker wrinkled his forehead because he found that she's not in the mood like tackling him all of a sudden, and stole a kiss from him. However, he never waited for that, because for him it's so disgusting.

The minx was nearly to her bathroom, when suddenly, Joker's voice made her stopped.

"U-Um. . . Harley?" he called in a low voice.

She turned around and looked at him waiting for his next words. But he didn't continue; he quickly avoided some eye contact with her and just turned his back to go out from her room- shutting the door behind him.

Harley Quinn looked away and gawked at the doorknob for a moment, thinking about something that made her smile so bright, and made those butterflies in her stomach to fly again.

"I know. . . but you can't say it, can you?"

>>>♦♥♦<<<

Night fall has started, and the clowns were ready to go to the night club to meet Joker's a person whom he made a deal. Harley went downstairs on her backless that was gold in color, revealing how pale her whole skin; hair was styled on curl.

She saw the Joker with some paper bags on his hand, and when he noticed her, he walked towards Harley and handed them to her.

"Place these in your bedroom, Harls."

Harley grinned, and took those from his hands, "What are these for?"