4.

Brie, Cami, Tav, heto na oh

-

4 | One Two Three Days
Drabble

-

It was his 31st birthday and despite it being Thursday, having had a shoot for a fantaserye that lasted until the wee hours in the morning, he wanted to celebrate it with the family that adopted him as their own. He went back to acting a few months after AlDub's first anniversary, only able to visit the show when he was free from his shitload of commitments.

The gong signaled the start of the show, and after everyone singing and dancing to it's anthem, the opening prod number song blared. Alden Richards entered the stage and danced to the tune of songs he 'made' viral all throughout the years, his friends and Dabarkads family dancing alongside him. Laughs and shrieks and I love you's were non-stop since the start of the show. He was so happy. He missed this.

He was hyping the audience for what was to come. He knew his better half was about to walk through those sliding doors and dance with him.

Maine, a few years after their marriage and getting pregnant for their first child, decided to take an indefinite hiatus from the entertainment industry. She wanted to focus being a wife and a mother, she said. And it was all more than okay with him.

Nothing prepared him from the surprise the sliding doors revealed though. Out came his wife of almost four years, gorgeous as ever, their two year old son piggyback riding his mama, face buried in her hair. Maine must've said something because his little buddy's head suddenly shot straight up, searching for something. A toothy grin lit up his face and a dimple showed on his left cheek when he spotted him.

"Daddy!" the boy screamed as he struggled to climb down his mother. He ran and tackled his already crouched father, ready to engulf him in his hug. A chorus of coos and aww's came from the audiences. It wasn't Thirdy's first TV appearance (it was just his third time being on air today), but everyone seems to be enthralled by the charm of the Faulkerson boy that they just couldn't get enough.

"Happy birthday, Love," Maine greeted him with a quick kiss, before whispering a good luck and skipping in front, going out of the camera frame.

He was baffled for a moment, not sure of what was happening around him. They, him and his wife, we're supposed to be dancing. But then, an all too familiar song started to play through the speakers. His son, again, struggled to get off him to copy him mama's pose upon hearing the intro of the song. He couldn't help but laugh and facepalm himself in embarrassment of what was to happen. They did this way too many times at home.

"Come on, daddy," Maine giggled from the sidelines, motioning him to pose the same way as them. "Thirdy, baby, teach daddy how to dance dali."

He made a face but imitated them anyway. "Lagot ka sakin mamaya," he mouthed her when he saw the camera close up to his son. Maine just stuck her tongue at him.

The song started again from the start and everyone watched in amusement, glee, excitement, laughter when the Faulkersons (father and son at center stage, while the mother at the sidelines coaching the little boy) started dancing, flapping their arms and wiggling their butts in time with their singing.

🎶 May tatlong bibe akong nakita~ 🎶