A3P2

-

-

It was quarter after three in the afternoon of the 19th of August, and Maine was well beyond bored. She was in the Project Management class of her least favorite professor. And he won't stop jabbering away about the bunch he just made them answer (in a form of a short quiz) before he started their class.

The lesson was about Project Estimating. There were keywords, estimate methodologies (Bill of Materials and Bill of Quantities), and all those tables and examples about construction management stuff.

The professor went on about the difference between BOM and BOQ, and because it was in the middle of the afternoon, his blabbering sounded like hums (not that his voice was pleasing to the ears) to make her fall asleep.

She struggled really hard trying to listen and stay awake by reading the handout given and writing lectures, illegible doodles really, but the monotone lecture was just making it hard to be a good student.

But this professor already failed her during her third year and she promised herself that he won't be able to do that ever again, so she tried keeping herself awake once more. She stretched, straining her arms forward and twisting her torso left and right. Left and right. Left, then right.

That's when she noticed. Their eyes met. He blushed, she looked away.