A3P4

-

-

"Lechugas naman oh..."

"Dahan dahan naman sa pagpreno, RJ," Maine complained from the shotgun seat. "Mahahalikan ko na yung dashboard nyan eh."

"Sorry," he mumbled his apology  but never removed his eyes on the jam-packed road. He didn't know that looking for a parking space during a mall's sale season could be this stressful

. There are cars everywhere he looked. "Una ka na lang muna siguro sa loob habang naghahanap ako ng slot. Text na lang kita."

Sensing her man's foul mood and not wanting to add more fuel to it, she kissed his cheek before she went straight inside the mall

A good half an hour later, she received a text message

Sinehan tayo. Sorry kung masungit ako kanina. Libre ko today.

And just like that, he already put a smile on her face. She grabbed three more books from the shelf, paid for them, and quickly left the store to meet him. RJ liked reading, so those should lift his mood.

She saw him standing by the entrance of the cinema, excitedly waving two tickets for her to see.

"Come on, love! Mag-uumpisa na!" she dragged her inside.

"Treat mo ata 'to sa sarili mo instead na 'apology' eh," she teased. Seeing him happy though will always be her source of happiness, so she let his 'palusot' go.

"Lamyu, Menggaytots."

They got decent seats up on the upper deck of the room.

"Teka lang, ano ba 'tong palabas?"

"Iron Man payb."

Maine burst laughing. People around shh-ed them because the movie was about to start.

"Uminit pa talaga ang ulo mo sa parking area para dito?" she giggled.

"Bakit? Napanood mo na? Bakit di mo ko sinama?"

"Di pa naman pero bibigyan dapat ako ng copy ni kuya kanina kaso nagpupumilit kang 'magdate' tayo."

Fin.