A4Pd1

#A4Day1 prompt x @rchrdmnflkrsn's prompt. This is super short.

-

26 | Dates and Onesies

-

"Ready na yung food! Baba na po!"

RJ has just finished the last button of his outfit when he heard his wife call from downstairs. Blue suited him. He's going to rock Eeyore.

"Mahal, I need help here!" his wife called again.

"Andyan na po, Madam!" he yelled back. He checked himself one last time on their full length mirror and grinned. He's going to earn a kiss for being cute. He knows it.

Pulling up his sleeves as he walk out of their room, he was met on his way by his son in his baby panda onesie.

"Daaaaad, I can't find my slippers anywhere!"  he complained, his arms flailing wildly causing his black rimmed glasses to slide on his nose, his hair was sticking to his forehead because of slight sweat.

"Under your bed, Sieg!" His eighteen year old daughter, Athena, answered for him from her room. "I saw them there myself just this afternoon."

"But they're not there!"

"Mata ang naghahanap, Sigfredo, hindi bibig!"

"Sigfredo?! It's Siegfried! Just Siegfried!"

She emerged from her room, tying her hair in a ponytail. "Whatever," she stuck her tongue to her brother.

Siegfried, being the five year old kid that he was, blew his sister a raspberry before running off to his room.

RJ just laughed at the exchange. "Cute mo, 'nak... Pink talaga yung buntot?"

"What?" Athena turned her back to her dad and moved her butt left and right a little, her pink tail wiggling. "It's cute!"

"Sabi ko nga, di ba?" he laughed.

"Dad, you're being sarcastic. Unicorns are cute!"

"Tara na nga sa baba."

"Buti naman nakababa na kayo, eh no?" Maine, in her piglet onesie, deadpanned when they reach the bottom of the stairs. She was putting the bowls of popcorn, M&M's, nuts and Boy Bawang down on their living room carpet.

"Ma, Dad was being sarcastic when he said unicorns are cute."

"Excuse me?!" his wife exaggerated, obviously taking his daughter's side.

"Hoy, I meant it when I said na cute ka!"

"But you were laughing!"

"Unicorns are cute!"

"I was laughing at the pink tail!"

"Pinagtatawanan mo yung buntot ng anak mo?!"

"My tail is cute!"

"That's what I said! I said it was cute! Pink nga lang!"

The living room was filled with playful banters and laughter, and the night hasn't officially started yet. The Faulkersons were in it for a fun family date (movie) night.