A3P20

-

-

"Magandang umaga po. May nakita po ba kayong babae? Hanggang bibig ko po sya, katamtaman yung pangangatawan, medyo brown yung buhok- wala? Sigurado po- okay, salamat po."

He was under the sun in the heat of summer searching for a girl, whom he already have had but lost, and failed to find again.

He met this girl once in his life. He had her. She was the constant variable he needed to function for the absolute bliss in his life. They were happy.

But a new variable came out of nowhere, forcefully fit itself and ruined the equation. Associative property may say it's the same, but it wasn't.

What once was (RJ + Maine) + him, became RJ + (Maine + him). Math error. A relationship should always be less than three.

But then again, he's the dependent variable. He needs her to function properly. He wiped the sweat that trickled from his forehead down to his jaw. He's been through a lot already, but he loves her, he needs her. He won't give up.

He went on looking for her, handing out papers with her face and his contact numbers on it. He approached different people, bugging, annoying, asking, stressing them with the same question, describing her, but having the same answer.

"Sorry, haven't seen her."

Fin.

Explanation.
Si RJ talaga si Algebra na hanggang ngayon iniistress ang mga tao sa paghahanap sa ex nya, okay? Gets na? Hahahahaha I kennat. Paki-patapon na lang ako sa ibang bansa. 😆