#ADNFestCreativeCollabs

Hi!

First off, sensya sa absence. Marami lang talagang ginagawa sa school. Ayoko ng i-enumerate. Nakakastress.

I just want to let you know na buhay pa ako - naghihingalo. Chos. Kunwari may paki kayo.

Jk. Heto talaga yung gusto kong malaman nyo..

a.) I'm part of AMACon3! Awoo! Awoo!

b.) I'm trying to squeeze in writing a full fic (new story with actual plot and not just a compilation of one shots/drabbles awoo awoo!) in my schedule. Again, ayoko ng i-enumerate yung mga ganap ko sa real life. Nakakastress. Basta, I'm trying to find/make time.

c.) The Creatives are going to have a booth in the ADNFest! Writers and artists will be there (either mingling or hiding, dun ako sa hiding char). Drop by and say hi! Let's talk and have fun! Hindi kami nangangagat (I can't promise for everyone though) hahaha

d.) Last, but the very most important (wow sa dead, redundant, and unnecessary words), the Creatives of the fandom are releasing a book sa ADNFest! Artists and writers together in a book! Make some noise! Awoo! Awoo!!

) Last, but the very most important (wow sa dead, redundant, and unnecessary words), the Creatives of the fandom are releasing a book sa ADNFest! Artists and writers together in a book! Make some noise! Awoo! Awoo!!

It's available for everyone - yes, EVERYONE. Even those who won't be able to make it to the Fest. Informations/instructions are already in the Google form. All you guys have to do is just visit the link.

👉 https://t.co/CGxS7XDTJ7 👈

Questions? Comment them here, or ask them via Twitter. Tag people (Ninna and Ruthie) and/or use the HT #ADNFestCreativeCollabs so it's easier to track.

This is something the Creatives thought of doing to give back the endless support you are giving.

Thank you!

-

Yun lang. 😊

P.S. Pengeng idea/prompt for a one shot so I could update when I have the time :))

P.P.S. Please ignore the awoo awoo's 😅

-

Edit:
There will be a surprise inside. Watch out for it ;)

-

Edit:
Limited slots na lang!! :D