A3P6 (part 1 of P7)

-

-

Last night was fun. She was the one who organized the party, and it. Was. A. Blast.

Music (mostly Coldplay because it's her favorite band duh) was blasting across the neighborhood. Neon and fairy lights, and decors added to the party vibe. The food, mostly chips and candies won't run out. And of course, drinks. Her parents were both out of town, so she had no problem sneaking alcohol inside their house. Her brother also pitched in in exchange of a promised date with one of her friends.

It was her last night in the place. She was moving out, ten, twenty, thirty miles away from home for college. She just wanted a night to remember. She just wanted to have fun.

And it turns out that she had more fun than she could have imagined.

Waking up, she was blinded for a minute before her eyes adjusted to the brightness of her room. Sunlight streaking down past the window blinds and directly onto her face didn't help the burning feeling of her eyes. She shut them close immediately. The pounding in her head just made it worse. She buried her face in her pillow and groaned.

And it groaned back.

Groaned back.

What?

She lazily opened one eye to check if Bochog, their pet dog, found a way again to sneak into her room.

"Morning."

Screaming, she jumped — or fell rather, because he was apparently holding her by the waist — at the side of her bed.

Naked. Why am I naked?! Oh my God.. She tugged on her blanket and wrapped it around her. She looked like a human burrito but dammit, she'll do anything to shield her naked self from that, oh my God, naked guy.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?!"

"We were sleeping. Come back here."

"No— magtapis ka nga!"

"But you're enjoying the v—"

"Takpan mo yan!" she threw a boxer briefs she found hanging by the window blinds onto his face.

"Good bye kiss ko muna," Richard pouted his lips, though he still wore his underwear. "Grabe ka, lahat sila alam na na aalis ka pero ako na boyfriend—"

"Ex-boyfriend," Maine interrupted.

"Meng naman.."

"I'm sorry.."

"Mahal.."

"Sorry."

Fin.