"Wait, so you hugged him too?" Piper asked excitedly as we ate our lunch.

"It's not that serious." I replied, eating my banana.

"Brynn, you found a guy with a lot of things in common with and he's nice to you. I wanna meet him." Piper said, standing up and looking around.

She doesn't even know what he looks like.

"Piper sit down, I'll text him."

"Good," She said.

Me: hey do you wanna sit with me? my friend wants to meet you lol

James: yeah sure, ill come over there

Me: have you been stalking me?? omg james

James: you like it lol

I laughed to myself and then clicked my phone off, eating the slice of pizza I brought for lunch.

"Hey Brynn," I hear James say as I'm midchew on my pizza bite.

I turned and waved once before swallowing the food and laughing.

"James, this is my friend Piper." I introduce them to each other and they strike up a conversation.

"Now listen James," Piper began, "If you haven't noticed already, Brynn is my bestfriend and if you hurt her I will hurt you so bad you won't even remember what your own name is."

"Piper!" I say, slapping her arm.

"I'm just saying," She laughs a little.

"I am so sorry about her." I say to James.

"It's fine." He says, laughing once too before continuing to eat.

So, for the next thirty minutes, Piper literally interrogated him.

To be honest, I didn't really understand why.

It's not like we were dating, we were just friends.

Right?

□■□■□■□■□■

"So who was that boy at the arcade I saw you with?" Daniel asked, winking once at me.

"Oh, thats just James, I met him there. And you guys don't need to interrogate him if anything ever happens, Piper already did that," I rolled my eyes a bit.

"Mhm, thats Piper for you." Joey laughed.

"I'm home!" Aunt Emma shouted throughout the house.

"Shhhh!" Daniel whisper-shouted.

Joey, Daniel and I had wrestled to get Julia and Aiden to bed, since it was friday night they wanted to stay up late, but we said no.

Aunt Emma gets the memo and comes and takes a seat by me in the living room.

"How was school?" She asked, letting her dark brown hair out of the ponytail and running her fingers through it.

"Good, I got a B on my geometry test."

"That's great!" She praised me.

I smiled and said, "Thanks,"

"What are we watching?" She asked, looking at the tv that was switched onto a movie.

"Paranormal Activity 3." Joey answered.

"Oh well I'm out then," She laughed before telling us goodnight and headed upstairs.

□■□■□■□■□■

"Ugh Daniel I don't wanna go..." I whined and rolled back over onto my bed.