18

"Where are they?" I asked Daniel as we walked inside.

"In the lobby." He answered, putting his phone back in his pocket.

We walked through another set of doors to see James, his mom, and Max sitting on a bench. They were all dressed up too.

"Woah, you look beautiful." James said, kissing my forehead.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I giggled a little.

We finally got to a table, a big rectangular one with nine chairs at it for all of us.

James sat on my left side, and Aiden on my right.

The table had a long white tablecloth over it, with menus on the top.

James placed his hand on my thigh, "You look gorgeous tonight."

"Babe we're in public," I giggled a little.

"So?" He said, opening the menu and looking through it.

He gently rubbed the soft skin on my thigh, making my face red.

We finally ordered, and waited for the food to come.

"That party is tommorrow isn't it?" I asked James.

"Yeah," He answered.

I nodded. Would I have to wear a dress? Would jeans be okay?

"You don't have to dress up tommorrow." He said, almost as if he read my mind.

"Okay." I agreed.

The food finally arrived, my vegetarian burger and fried pickles looking delicious.

I took a sip of my water, and James' hand gently moved further up my thigh.

I could feel my heartbeat rising. I was getting nervous.

His hand moved back down, making me calmer.

"Um- I have a question." I say to everyone.

They all looked over at me, and I felt nervous for what I was going to ask.

"Can James sleep over?" I asked.

□■□■□■□■□■

"I can't believe they said yes!" I exclaimed as I threw excess pillows off my bed.

"Yeah I know." James said, throwing another pillow.

He turned around and took off his shirt, then placed it on my dresser.

"Oh no," I said quietly. Why did he have to have such good abs?

"Did you say something?" He asked, turning back around.

"No," I said.

I finally brushed out my hair and went and changed into black leggings and a tee shirt.

I finally cut off my light and climbed into bed.

I rolled over to where my back was facing him, but he had other plans.

He gripped my waist and pulled me to him, then planted kisses all over my face, not stopping.

I giggled and said, "James, babe I love you but let me sleep!"

"Say it again," He said.

"I love you I love you I love you," I repeated. His face got a little red.

"Let me hold you," He said.

I flipped over and rested my head on his chest, tracing my fingers over his abs.

"Mm, like what you see?" He asked.

"See what?" I asked innocently.

His hand roamed down my back, and soon enough he pinched my butt.

"Oh my god," I giggled a little.

"Booty massage." He said, winking at me.

"That's just an excuse for you to touch my butt." I argued, laughing.

He kept rubbing all down my back to my butt, and I seriously felt like making out with him.

I finally raised myself up onto his lap, reaching down and kissing his neck, all the way down to his stomach.

I came back up and kissed his lips, his hands now gripping my hip bones.

Suddenly, he flipped us over so he was on top.

"Not fair." I pouted, biting my lip.

"Mmm my baby is so sexy." He commented, lifting my shirt up a little and kissing my stomach all over the place.

"I love you." I said, running my hands through his hair.

"I love you more," He whispered into my ear before planting more kisses all over my stomach.

I giggled and he said, "Are you okay with me doing this?"

"Yeah of course," I said. He laid down and kissed my thighs, making me giggle.

My breathing hitched once he laid beside me again and ran his hand under my shirt, stopping at my bra.

He looked at me once before moving his hand up more and resting his hand right on my bra.

"I'm going to leave hickeys on you where only I can see them." He said dominantly.

I giggled at his words, before he gently pushed my shirt up to my chin, leaning down and kissing on the part of my boobs that were exposed by my bra.

"I don't think we need this," I said, raising up and unclasping my bra.

"Mmm, really?" He asked.

"Yes."

I put my bra on my nightstand and laid back down, where he straddled my waist.

He leaned down amd inched my shirt up until he could see my boobs.

"Mmm, princess," He leaned down and kissed and nipped on my boobs, before sucking on the skin and leaving hickeys.

He left hickeys all over me, all over my boobs and down my stomach.

"Mine," He claimed, laying back down.

I rested my head on his chest and he smugly inched his hand up my shirt and rested his hand on my boob, squeezing ever so often.

We finally settled back down, deciding to finally go to sleep.

He planted small kisses on my head, before deciding to be cheeky.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it he had slipped his hand into my leggings, rubbing my butt.

"Daniel is going to murder us," I laughed.

"Shh you know you like it." He kissed me.

I laughed, closing my eyes again.

"I love you princess, goodnight."