eight

I frown when I wake up, not knowing what time it is when I get up. But I stop worrying when I feel soft skin beneath my hand, my eyes lightly opening to see Allie's bedroom. I find myself resting my head in her neck, her hand resting in my hair and the other on my cheek. I have no idea how we ended up like this and her breathing is still filled with sleep. But I can't believe last night was so calm. I feel fine right now but I know it's only a matter of time for the pain to start.

My hand rests on Allie's waist, her shirt riding up on her torso. I'm growing so happy being around her that thinking of being with anyone else is ridiculous.

I carefully wrap my other arm around her, shifting my body to rest over her but I resist putting my weight on her. My lips start to kiss her neck and cheeks, her lips curving in sleep. Allie starts to curl up and I smile down at her, my lips parting and kissing her chin.

"Wake up, baby," I whisper, her head shaking. My heart races and I smile at how gorgeous she is. My own little ray of sunshine.

"Baby, let me see your pretty blue eyes," I whisper in her ear, her smile growing. I finally get her to open her eyes and she smiles at me, Allie putting her hands on my waist.

I keep her in my arms and I feel her wrap her legs around me, keeping me close on top of her. She moves her arms up and she wraps her arm around my neck.

"What's on your mind?" I ask, her fingers playing with the hair on the bottom of my neck. Her eyes stay focused on me and I feel her legs move against my own, her touch against my knee making me nervous, but she leans up and kisses the tip of my nose.

"You're so cute in the morning," she whispers, my laugh mixing with hers.

"Now, I need to get up 'cause I have a dress fitting today," she says, my lips pouting.

But she lightly bites my lower lip and I stare into her eyes as she does so. "You wanna come with me?" she asks, my lips surrounding her upper lip after.

"I wanna be with you," I breathe, kissing her after. I feel so in-tune with her and she pulls away, looking up at me.

"Do you, um, need help?" she whispers, my heart pounding. I didn't mean for her to feel my hard-on and she watches me closely.

"No. I'm okay," I tell her, her head nodding. But I lean down and kiss her again, keeping her in my arms and letting her hold me close. Then she rubs her hips with mine and I get the message, her allowance to let me take care of myself clear.

I start to move my hips with her and she leans her head back, her lips parted. I've never even attempted dry sex before and with Allie, I have nothing to say but it's mind-blowing. She allows me to keep her close and move against her, and she seems to feel good too.

She lets a soft gasp leave her lips and I feel myself release, Allie keeping me close. She kisses around my face and I look at her, her thumbs brushing my cheeks.

"You...thank you," I tell her, her laugh making me smile. I get up and she follows, her hand grabbing my arm after I put the prosthetic on.

"I have to go and get my meds. I'll come back and pick you up," I tell her, her head nodding. She rests her arm on my shoulder, then leans her chin on her forearm.

"I'll see you soon," she whispers, my head turning to look at her. I lean and peck her lips, pulling away but kissing her again after. She smiles against my lips and I peck hers one last time.

"Bye, baby," I say, her cheeks flushing.

I get up and she follows, walking me out after I grab my bag. But as soon as I'm out the door, I turn back around and lean down, lifting her up as she laughs. I kiss her against her door and she laughs when I kiss the hickey on her neck.

"I'll see you," I say, setting her back down. My hands move from her thighs, over her bottom, to the small of her back.

"Can't wait," she winks, my lips pecking hers again before I finally leave. I walk down the street and get home, immediately getting in the shower to clean myself up. After I shave and wash my hair, I get out and dry off before taking my meds. Once the prosthetic is back on, I get dressed and push my hair back.

I lock up my apartment and make my way back to Allie's, buzzing up to her apartment. When I reach her door, I knock and hear footsteps running towards the door. It opens and her long blonde hair falls in front of her, her smile so bright.

"Hey Harry," she beams, my hands grabbing her waist.

"Hi baby," I smile, her head leaning up. She kisses me and I hug her close, leaning her against the door frame. We can't stop being with each other and I'm intoxicated.

"We should go," she says, my lips touching her neck. I groan and she laughs, grabbing my cheeks. She pecks my lips one last time and I let her get her coat, my eyes watching her hips as she comes back to me. She locks up and grabs my hand, her small fingers warm and soothing.

"We have to go down by Central Park," she says, my head nodding. She gets a call on her cell and I look down, her thumb swiping to answer the call.

"Hello- Lex, shut up for a second. What do you mean?" She's silent for a while before she stops walking. I pull her off to the side and she looks sad, my arms wrapping around her.

"No. I'll be there in a second to talk to her," she rushes, my hand brushing her hair behind her ear. "Okay. Okay. Bye."

Allie sighs and I let her go, her eyes looking up at me. "Lex's fiancée wasn't there this morning in their apartment and he freaks out so much when she's not there," she explains, my head nodding. I was somewhat like that with Jess.

"I get it," I tell her, her feet continuing to walk. I grab her hand and walk with her, the two of us staying close together.

"Just...Lex's situation is different," she explains, my head tilting to look down at her.

"What do you mean?" I wonder, her hand holding mine tightly.

"Alessia, his fiancée, she has such severe depression. He's helped her, and she found trust with him. He gets so worried because if something comes close to hurting her, he goes crazy and so overprotective," she says, my lips curving.

"That's strange," I say, her eyebrow lifting.

"What is?" she asks, my eyes looking back down at her.

"I feel like I'm gonna be the same way with you," I tell her, and I watch as she blushes. I smile and wrap my arm around her, kissing her hair as we continue our way to her fitting.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo