twenty nine

With a fresh haircut, I make my way back home and take a deep breath. I walk in, and immediately the smell of spaghetti hits my nose. My lips curve and I walk into the kitchen, seeing Allie cooking. She turns and smiles, her feet walking to me. Her arms wrap around my shoulders and she sets her lips on mine, my beautiful girl knowing how to calm my fears in seconds.

"Smells good," I tell her, her smile bright.

"Thank you. I thought we'd spend our all nighter on a full stomach," she grins, moving back to the stove. She shuts the burner off and plates the noodles, then sets the sauce on top.

Since I had decided to go to help, I needed every ounce of reassurance Allie could give me. I know I want to think my fear is leaving her, but I know it's returning to a place I had lost everything.

We eat dinner and the whole time I'm trying to bask in her presence; stay beside her for the last time for five months. I'm in love with a girl who has promised me she'll do everything she can to let me know she's there for me while away.

All night we lay in bed and we are constantly showing our affection to each other, her body beside me and never letting me go.

"Sleep baby. You're tired," I tell her, her hand tight on mine.

"I want to stay with you these last hours. Please," she whispers, my arms wrapping around her. I pull her into me close and rest my head on top of hers.

"Promise me something," I whisper, her lips pressing against my skin.

"Anything," she whispers, my hand tangled in her hair.

"Promise me, that while I'm gone, you do everything that makes you happy. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise," I say, not wanting her family to influence her away from what she wants.

"I promise you, Harry," she says, "but I want you to promise me something too."

I hum in response, holding her close and keeping my nose in her hair. This is what I'll miss the most, holding her and smelling her shampoo.

"Promise me, that while you are away, you are happy. You stay positive, optimistic, and most of all, hopeful. Harry, you've become a new man since the accident, one I love, and I want you to think very positive while there," she whispers, my lips releasing a sigh.

"I will do my best to keep your promise."

She wraps her arm around me and kisses my chest, my lips curving. "Oh I'm gonna miss you holding me at night," she whispers, my lips pressing to her hair.

"Me too, baby," I whisper, my arms holding her close.

I can tell she's fallen asleep shortly after, my inability due to how nervous I am. Leaving her is going to be ten times worse than leaving Jess ever was. The attachment I have to Allie is so much stronger and I love her; truly love Allie.

At around six in the morning, I maneuver out of bed and take a shower. She is still sleeping when I get out and I go and make coffee. My flight is at noon so I have some time, wanting to spend my morning with my girl.

"Harry?" I hear her call, my feet walking back to the room. She sits up, her tank top cut low on her chest and her tan skin on show. Allie is gorgeous and I dread the time we have to go to the airport.

"Come here," she whispers, her eyes so blue in the morning.

I set my coffee down and she climbs onto me once I get into bed. She starts to kiss up my neck and I hold her waist, closing my eyes.

"Make love with me baby," she whispers, my hands moving beneath her tank top.

This time as we make love, our hands are all over each other and I feel so strongly. My lips kiss her entire body and she is kissing over my chest and neck. My arms are wrapped tightly around her and we reach our high together, her hands holding my cheeks. She pecks my lips and I part my lips, kissing her deeper.

"Keep my promise," she whispers, my nose brushing hers.

"And you keep mine," I say, her thumbs brushing my cheeks. I open my eyes and gaze down at her, her flushed cheeks and hair splayed beneath her the sight I never want to lose.

"I love you, Allie. More than anything," I remind her, her lips pressing to mine.

"You're my world," she tells me. "You have everything I can give, my love."

I kiss her mouth one last time and she smiles, her hands running through my hair as she pulls me close. We kiss longer and I wrap her in my arms moving to lie on my side. She moves her leg over my waist and climbs on top of me, her hands staying on my head. But she moves them back to my cheeks and I grab her hips, her hands grabbing my hardening length.

She moves onto me and sways her hips, our bodies together. But I stop, halting her hips and she looks at me closely.

"Allie, we didn't- shit, I came in you," I tell her, her hand covering my mouth. I calm down and she looks at me, trying not to look worried.

"D-do you..." she says, her thoughts obviously boggled.

"I want kids but not now," I tell her, her lips releasing a deep breath. "Just, don't worry about it right now. Let's just...finish."

She nods but she reaches into the drawer, sliding off and moving her fingers to my length. Allie places a condom on and we continue, her hands grabbing my cheeks again.

We finish and she climbs out of bed, her hands grabbing new underwear from the drawer. I get up and grab her wrist, her body pulled into mine.

"If anything happens, you tell me. I would never leave you, baby. I got you," I tell her, kissing her fingers by her ring. She nods and kisses me, my hand grabbing her waist.

"I'll go and get a Plan B," she whispers, my head nodding.

"Just know that if...you get pregnant, I will be there every day when I get home. I'll support you, no matter what," I whisper on her lips, her lips kissing me.

She finishes getting dressed and I walk into my closet, taking a deep breath. I get my boxers on and then take out my suit, something I haven't done in years.

The camouflage material is set on my body and I sit down, lacing my boots on. Then I walk out and into the kitchen, standing in the doorway. Allie turns and her hand covers her mouth, my eyes watching her break down.

My arms wrap around her small body and I hold her close, her head buried in my chest. "Oh my God, you look hot," she cries, my lips curving. But my heart aches. I want to hold her as long as I can.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I grin, her lips choking out a laugh.

I grab her face and wipe her tears, her blue eyes looking into mine. "Be strong for me baby," I say, her lips curving.

"I love you so much," she cries, kissing me again. I will never turn her down for this.

We part and she grabs the keys, my hand grabbing my bag. Our drive to the airport consists of Allie in the passengers seat and her arms wrapped tightly around my arm, her head on my shoulder as I drive.

Then we go into the airport and I am forced to say goodbye, her hands holding my suit as she hugs me.

"I'm here for you. Call me and do anything you can and I'll happily be there no matter the time. I've got you," she whispers, holding back more tears.

"I got you," I say back, moving back. I take her hands and kiss her palms, her hands grabbing my cheeks again. Then she kisses me one final time and I kiss her with everything I have, needing this to last.

"I love you baby," I say into our kiss.

"I love you too. Forever," she mumbles, my hands tight on her waist. Then I let her go and kiss her forehead.

"See you later, baby," I tell Allie, her lips kissing my cheek.

"See you later, Styles."

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo