seventeen

The first thing Allie did when we walked into my apartment was take her heels off. She sighed in happiness, my arms wrapping around her again.

"You should find a new job," I tell her, her arms wrapping around my waist.

"I wish but I don't know where. I just want to paint," she says, my lips pressing to her hair.

"Then let's paint," I say. "I have a few canvases in my den and a shitload of paint."

She lifts her head and stands on her tiptoes, kissing me. "You're perfect. You know that?" she beams, letting me go after.

"I'll be whatever you want, baby," I say, her head turning to look back at me. I wink and go out to get some stuff, her feet walking into my den.

"Woah," she says, looking at the paintings that flood the room.

"This is boredom at its finest," I claim, grabbing some canvases and paper. She flips through some of my work and I admire her, her blonde hair down and her eyes focused. But what I'm looking at is her pouted lips, so soft and natural.

But she pulls one out and looks at it, her eyes then flickering to me.

"You had a lot of angry thoughts," she says, my head nodding.

"I was pent up with anger and at a loss in my life," I explain, her fingers setting the painting back down. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You want to try something with me?" she asks, my hands grabbing her waist.

"What's that?" I ask, her lips smirking. I watch her step back and she starts to unbutton her shirt, my eyes watching.

"I want you to paint me," she says, my heart stopping. She unzips her skirt and I watch as she undresses in front of me, her body staying in her underwear. I take my jacket and shirt off, trying to somewhat match her.

I go into the closet and grab a roll of paper, laying it out. My body sits on the floor and I grab her hand, helping her lay down. My lips press to hers and I part to go get paint, my body turning to see she's taken her underwear off.

My fingers grab a paintbrush and I start painting her body, her smooth skin painted beneath the bristles of the brush. I watch her lean over and grab a brush, dipping it in the red. She brings it to my chest and paints a heart in the middle, my lips curving.

When I finish her body, I remove my jeans and she helps remove the prosthetic. Then she starts to paint over me and I take the boxers off. She smiles and decides to lay on me. In the transfer, the heart she painted on me sets on her chest as well and I smile. I grab her painted cheeks and kiss her, her smile bright when she lifts her head.

"You're beautiful," I tell her, her eyes shining as she looks at me.

"You are as well," she smiles, moving to kiss my unpainted neck. I sit up, her legs parting so she sits on my lap. Her arms wrap around my neck and she starts to move off, my eyes watching her move behind me. I shift to lie on my stomach and she starts to paint my back.

"Perfect muscles," she says, my eyes closing as I smirk. She paints down my legs and back up to my back, painting all of my body.

Then I turn over and she lays back down, turning onto her stomach. But instead of painting her, I start to kiss her. She smiles and I grab the paintbrush, painting her skin again. I put my prosthetic back on to help me balance, painting her more.

Once we're both successfully painted, I stand up and grab her hands to help her up. She leans up and kisses me, my hands tightening around hers.

"I have no idea if there was a point to this," she whispers, my lips curving as I kiss her again.

"Didn't need one. It was fun," I mumble against her lips, her lips parting as I kiss her deeper. "But now I need a shower."

She smiles, kissing me again. "Wanna save water?" she whispers, my eyes opening to look at her. I just smile, her smile growing.

I lean down and lift her up, carrying her into the bathroom. When I set her down, she kisses my cheek and I tell her I want a picture of our masterpiece. She only laughs and I hold my phone out, her lips pressing to my cheek as I take the picture.

"Now, you have to send that to me," she grins, my head nodding. I start the shower and take off the prosthetic, maneuvering into the shower. She follows me and the two of us wash off he paint, then washing each other. I wash her hair and she washes mine, my eyes looking back down at her. I smile and she grins, her lips pressing to mine before we end our shower.

"I want you," I tell her, her head nodding.

"I want you too," she whispers, my lips pressing to hers again. We dry off before we settle on my bed, her body crawling onto mine.

Her wet hair surrounds us and I reach over, grabbing a condom from my bedside table. I fumble with it and put the condom on before she grabs my length, my head leaning up into her neck. She moves onto my length and she starts to move her hips, the two of us moving together. I'm kissing her chest and neck, feeling her against my body.

She moans my name as I grab her bottom, her head thrown back. "Say my name," I beg, wanting to hear her say it again. When she does, she grabs my hair and I lean up, kissing her.

"Fuck," she whispers, my lips mumbling her name. Allie nearly shudders when we hit her sweet spot, her lips parting. I kiss her chin and tell her to say my name again. Just as she does, I come and she's quick to follow, my body falling back on the bed.

She falls too and takes my hands, our intertwined fingers resting beside my head. My eyes close and I kiss her forehead, her head turning. She kisses my chest and she starts to move up on my body.

"Got a fetish?" she smirks, my lips smiling.

"It's hot when you say my name," I tell her, making her laugh. Then she leans down and kisses me, my hands letting go of hers to hold her back.

"This is so much better than work," she admits, my hands squeezing her waist.

"Better be," I say, making her laugh as I kiss her cheek again.

~*~*~*~*~
Hey Loves!!!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!!

Much Love!!! <3