Fifteen

GUYS!!! Can i just say thanks for 1.5K ily and also SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER i love got7 but I needed a group of idols to be assholes and it was either them or bangtan but I already mentioned tae in the fic so I had to go w these bebs I LOVE GOT7 I KNOW THEY'RE NOT MEAN but yeah don't think I hate them.. so here's the story~

"Yo, faggot," came a voice behind Wonwoo.

Wonwoo ignored it and continued to head to biology class.

"I said hey, fucking turn around," the voice snapped.

Wonwoo continued to block it out and make his way down the corridor, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him in his path. He looked around.

"So are you going to say 'hey' back, faggot, or are you going to continue to ignore me, huh?" said Im Jaebum, leering at Wonwoo with a grin on his face.

Wonwoo shrugged Jinyoung's hand from his shoulder and continued to walk.

"Oh, you're running away now, hm?" Jinyoung - one of the 'gang' of sorts Jaebum led - asked, walking faster to match Wonwoo's pace. People in the corridor had begun to stare.

"Hey, JB, show him what he gets for ignoring you," came the voice of Jackson - another of them, and Wonwoo could hear the smirk in his voice.

It was then that Wonwoo felt Jaebum's fist crash into the side of his face with a throbbing pain and he lifted a hand to hold the side of his face.

"Hey, faggot, I was talking to you," Jaebum spat, gripping a hand on Wonwoo's hoodie collar, the same grin spreading over his face.

A crowd had begun to gather around the group of boys, Wonwoo and the seven of the others, and were all fixing their eyes on what was going on in front of them.

"You know," Wonwoo finally spoke up, a deadpan expression on his face, "people who call other people faggots are normally only trying to cover up their own homosexuality."

The crowd began to point and laugh at the group of boys and all in a flash Jaebum's fist connected with his Wonwoo's cheek again, this time forcefully enough to make Wonwoo crash to the floor with a thud, as he lay sprawled on the white linoleum flooring of the school hallway. The crowd had begun to move away so Wonwoo was in a ring of sorts with the others surrounding him like vultures. They had begun to gasp and murmur in shock at Wonwoo's brave retort, some even beginning to chant 'fight'.

Mark, an American transfer student that had quickly adapted to fit in with the group, spat roughly on the floor. A look of fury boiled over Jaebum's features and they twisted into a snarl.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Wonwoo didn't reply.

Jinyoung bent over to reach Wonwoo's level, a hand grabbing onto his shirt hem, pulling his limp torso from the ground.

"Don't mess with us, faggot," he threatened, letting Wonwoo's shirt go so he dropped limply to the floor, "you won't get away with it."

"Leave him," came the voice of Youngjae, one of the more sensible and calmer in the group, "don't cause a scene."

"He fucking deserves it-" Jinyoung started.

"People are staring," Yugyeom, the group's youngest, interrupted.

"Whatever," Jaebum added, "but don't you fucking talk back again or we'll fucking knock that gay-ass eyeliner off your face."

Wonwoo doubted that eyeliner could be knocked off with a punch, but he didn't dare question the older boy's logic, seeing as his nose had begun to bleed and his face hurt like hell.