Chapter2:Where am I

I follow the tunnel deeper and deeper until it spits me out in My front yard? I am perplexed at the though of what just happened, and then a familiar voice echoes through the near by forest.

"Carry out your promise,dear."

I know immediately know who it is and I decide to head inside first. I throw on a heavier jacket and grab a flashlight, my phone ,my iPod and their chargers. I also grab a solar panel to us to charge them during the day.

I set out and pocket all the junk in my deep pockets, and continue walking. I dig around in my other pocket and find a pair of head phones.

I'll remember them later.

I continue to walk for a while before coming across the first sign, the M shaped scratch on the tree. I walk for another hour or two before I come across the next one.

I almost trip on the small headstone when I find it. I stoop over to rad the grave "In loving memory of Susanne Gilmour, who died of a broken heart,1850-1876."

On top of her grave was a fresh bouquet of flowers, and I knew this was the white haired mans doing. It was starting to get dark, so I flipped on my flashlight and continued on my journey.

After 7:30 pm I finally stumble across the weeping boulder child. I look over and locate the small dirt path from my dream.

I carefully walk down the path, keeping an eye out for the white haired man. I continue on until I make it to a small tree hallow. I look around at the many trees creating the circle.

Each had a door on it, kind of like the Nightmare before Christmas, only kind creepier.

I walk around the hallow, examining each tree. I spotted something that made my breath hitch in my chest.

On one of the trees was the Black Butler insignia. I think about it and decide to take the risk of opening it, hoping that is was in fact like the Nightmare before Christmas.

I open it and see a tunnel. Excited, I run in there brandishing my flashlight so I could see.

I see the twinkle of stars and the bright stare of the moon at the end of the tunnel. I run faster, hoping that what I was thinking was correct, that I would in fact get to meet Sebastian and Ciel.

I am spit out into an animated bush, and I am shocked to be found so quickly. Sebastian, as handsome as ever, is looming over me, questioning me to full extent.

"Who are you and what are you doing on Phantomhive property?"

Shocked I scream out"HOLY SHIT, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?"

With a sigh Sebastian reaches over to me and presses a spot on my neck, and everything goes black.

I hear faint noises and open my eyes to find myself strapped into a chair, sitting in Ciels library.

Behind the desk was the ever so cute Ciel, and standing behind him was Sebastian. Realizing I was so close, I started to fangirl like no one's business.

After hyperventilating for 2 minutes, I snap to my senses and decide to talk to them.

"Ummm..... Hi?" My voice squeaked.

"Again miss, I'm going to have to ask who you are and what your doing on my lords property."

"I think I walked through a portal.... To the other question I am Annabelle Garrets. Now who might you be?

I had to ask that question, to seem less suspicious, even though I knew the answer.

"As if you don't know me, but I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive, and this is Sebastian Michaelis, my faithful butler."

" Oh... Does Grell happen to be here, Bassy?" I look directly at Sebastian

"My name is not Bassy, and how do you know about Grell?"

l decide to play up my roll a bit.

"I know the past,present,and future, dear butler or should I say demon?"

The looks on their faces was priceless to say the least.

"Untie me please, I could be of some use to you."

Ciel looks at Sebastian and says.

"Sebastian, untie this girl and give her adequate clothing."

I look down at my clothes and find that I am also anime. I plant a huge smile on my face and make my eyes all sparkly. I'm going to have some fun with this.

A/N

Please recomend to other Black Butler fans... (v°u°^) thanks :)