Chapter 7: Uh-Oh

Once I was back in my room, I played a game of chess by myself and then went off to bed. It seems that I don't feel as bad as I should for doing that.

But then again I did it for a good reason, because I am not just a common place whore. As I was laying down I noticed that a weird crack was in my ceiling. Oh well.... I'll fix it tomorrow. Then I fell asleep.

*ten hours later*

I awoke to a soft tapping of a leather shoe. I opened my eyes a crack and saw Sebastian standing at the edge of my bed with a grin on his face. I opened my eyes all the way a and he threw a news paper on me.

Man burned and was cut on the face.

Mr. Damiano was found severely burned and with a word carved into his face. He is still alive but just barely so, and if you have any clue as to what happened please get in touch with the captain of the guard.

I had skimmed through the paper finding nothing else about Mr. Damiano, and the word was never revealed. I smile and look at Sebastian.

"So it seems they found him... so how long did you leave him in the oven, hmmm?"

He looked at me in shock, but quickly composed.

"It seems you weren't lying when you said you could tell the past, present, and future. I would find that quite useful in the long run."

I looked at him and found that he wasn't lying. I squinted my eyes at him and laid back in my bed.

"Fine, but I have a few rules. Rule number one, when I say something you have best follow my directions. Rule number two, I need a lot of sleep. Rule number three, I will not share my information for free. Rule number four, the last one, I want different clothes... the ones you give me are so uncomfortable."

"My, my what a demanding little child. Well then, I have a few rules of my own. First rule, you may not spread around that you have this power. Second rule, you must never tell people about my.... true self. Third rule, and the last, you must never aim to harm my master or I will kill you."

I looked at him and grin.

"It seems that we have a deal.... or rather a contract." I give him a small glare and then lay back down in the bed and flip the blanket over my eyes and fall back in a deep sleep.

Dream

I'm standing in the middle of a room with only a table and two chairs. I sit down and have a feeling that I should wait for someone or something.

As if magically summoned, the Undertaker came in and sat down. He sat there grinning like a fool and laughing occasionally. I stare at how happy and content he looks sitting across from me.

"What do you have to grin about?"

"Oh, curious are you? I have decided to make you my apprentice, meaning I'm going to train you to be a grim reaper. If you want, I could also teach you to be an undertaker."

I look at him, wondering if he is tricking me or if he was being honest. I decided that I should take the deal and be happy.

" I accept and I will be glad to be your apprentice, but I have a few questions. Why ME, I mean there are better suited people. Also, Can I visit my realm... And how would I be able to do that, if it is possible."

"I chose you because you posses a special gift, of which you don't know yet, and yes it is possible to go back and forth between this world and your world. All you need is to find a good place to make a portal. I have one in the back of my shop that you can use. Also, I will give you one that you can carry around, that is when you visit my shop of course..."

I was awakened by a mad looking Ciel and a smug looking Sebastian. I look around and see that I wasn't in my room any more. I was sitting on a lounge in Ciels study.

"Hey, I was in the middle of something-"

I was stopped by Ciels hand slamming on a nearby desk, telling me I had better be quiet. I look at him with wide eyes, surprised at him looking his temper like that.

"I will not  have you work on the cases, is that clear?"

It took me a second to find out what he ment, but when I realised it I knew I just couldn't stand by.

"I will be on the cases, because I already know the answers to them all."

He looked at me with a glint of fury in his eye.

"I SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT WORKING ON THE CASE AND THAT IS FINAL!" He shouted.

My eyes widened as I realised how much he sounded like my mother. Just thinking about her makes me want to cry.... Crap, I can't start crying in front of Ciel or Sebastian.

I jump up off the lounge and take off running. Soon I reach outside and I run out into the forest and sit on a stump and cry. I sit there for a good while and just cry.

I only stopped when I heard a twig snap. I looked up and there was Sebastian looking at me with a weird glint in his eyes. Wordless, he picked me up and carried me back to the manor.

He brought me to the guest bedroom and set me in my bed. Before he turned to leave I whispered to him.

"Please don't tell Ciel about me crying... I don't want to seem weak or fragile. Will you do that for me?"

He looks at me and nods while he speaks.

"If you don't my tell secret, I won't tell yours."

With that, he walked out of the door, leaving me alone to brew in my own thoughts.

I look down at my dress and sigh. Uh-Oh. It was covered in dirt, tree sap, and a weird mushroom. I got up and put on a night gown.

I pulled my self into bed and looked down at my hands.

They are just as dirty as the dress. I get up and go into the bathroom and start a bath. I take off my clothes and jump into the boiling water. I take out the razor and slice threw my skin a bit deeper than I would like.

The world started to spin and get dark just as Sebastian bust through the door.

I lost all consciousness.

A/N

Hello all of my lovely potatoes... I want to thank all of you for the support that I've been getting :3 and please vote, comment and recommend it to other fans ^·^ if you have anything that you think would be a good bit in the story you can pm me.... I love hearing from the fans....

goodbye my little potaties