Chapter 21: The Life of The Party

Annabelle's POV

I put my hands under my butt and wait for the coach ride to be over. My light blue dress fluffs around me and shishes around the cabin of the coach.

I try to rein my dress back in, it spilling over my seat spot and into the lap of Alex, who is sitting next to me. She grins at me as I drag the heavy fabric, tuile, and lace back towards my half of the seat.

Once I have all my fabric in check, the coach stops. I feel my heart pounding in my throat and I stand up and push the door open. Finny is waiting just outside, and he offers me his hand.

I take hold and he swings me down with his stong , capable hands. He keeps his hand on my waist as we walk into the Viscounts home.

I step inside and I look at how bright it is. Once my eyes adjust, I am shocked into awe. The beautiful music goes perfectly withe the scene before me. All the lords and their lady's are dancing, bright dresses flashing and sharp suits jumping out at me.

I turn to Finny, and see that he is dressed in a handsome suit, the lapels sharp and the rose ticked in them makes him look even better. I send a flirty grin his way and I let go of his hand.

I wander into the crowd, just as planned. I swing myself from dance partner to dance partner, my magnificent dress swirling around the dance floor. I toss my head back and let out a short, barking kind of laugh.

I face my next partner, who is no other than the Viscount himself. I let out a sly grin and sauntered towards him. His gaze is like a hungry wolfs and it makes my skin crawl in loathing.

"My, my, arent you just a vision of beauty." He says as he pulls me in for our dance.

"Oh thank you, sire." I say, even though I can feel vomit creeping up the back of my throat.

"No, thank you my little robin." He replies.

I can feel goose bumps of disgust form over my arms, and I fought not to slap him.

"What a lovely party, but I am rather bored..." I trail off, waiting for him to take the bait.

"Hmm, my little robin, I have something we could do, but perhaps you are to young." He whispers silkily in my ear.

I cant surpress the shudder that racks my body, but the Viscount thinks I'm shivering in pleasure.

"Oh my little robin, maybe you aren't to young." He says.

I grab his gloved hand and I hold it between mine. I feel my eyes glaze over as I whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

***********

Finnys POV

***********

I search the ball room for Annabelle, worrying that the Viscount has already taken her. I gently move people out of my way as I make my way around the room.

I see a break in people and I see a flash of her dress. I start moving faster as I move more and more people out of my way. I break through the crowd and I stop short in my tracks.

She is in his arms, her supple breasts pressed against his chest. He had his arms around her waist. He whispered something in her ear and she started to shake a little. I feel my face getting hot, remembering all the time she did that with me.

I can feel tears well in my eyes, as I realise that she is enjoying herself. I watch her grab his hand and hold it in hers. She rasies their tangled hands and then sets them on her chest as she leans forward and whispers in his ear.

The tears run freely as I watch him take her through a doorway blocked off in purple fabric. I turn away and work my way through the crowd to where Sebastian is.

"S-she went with him." I snivel, and try to wipe my eyes.

Sebastian just pushes past me and strides towards the archway they went through. I stand there and I forget how to breath for a while. I slide down the wall next to me and just put my head in my hands.

I sit there for a long time, wondering what to do now.

***************

Sebastians POV

***************

I sneak through the gauzy purple fabric and I follow the staircase up until it opens to a single room. The door is slightly ajar and I peek in. Viscount Druitt has a mask on the lower half of his face and he is releasing a noxious gas into the air.

It smells sweet, but the intent behind it isn't. I watch him as he waits for the gas to clear, and then when he takes off his mask. He then procededs to brush the hair back from her face and he plants a small kiss on her mouth.

He takes a small shash out of his pocket and ties it around her eyes. He then moves onto her arms and legs as he binds them. I let him take her to a small cage in the corner and place her inside. He then snaps his fingers and two men come and carry her away.

I wait until the room is clear to step out. I look around for any clues to what is going on, and then I hear the soft murmur of a crowd. I hear the Viscounts voice rise above the din as he yells sold.

My blood runs cold and I step out of the room and towards the sound. I step into the back if a small room, bidders chatting about as they wait for the next item. I take a peek at what was just sold and I have to hold back a growl.

There is Annabelle sitting in her cage, I can smell the fear rising off of her. I take a step forward but hold myself back. Let's see where this is going.

***************

Unknowns POV

***************

She will do nicely. I watch the men as they take her out of the cage and they get her to stand.

I direct them to a room upstairs, where they them remove her dress and put her in something more... Suitable.

I use the rope from earlier and I tie her to the four post bed. I can feel her struggling to get free. I let out a small laugh and I undo her blindfold.

She takes one good look at my face and screams.

************************************

Hey bunny boos :p what do you think so far? I think its kinda crappy of me to stop there, but what's a good story without some good cliffhangers :)

Love,
Me