Chapter 16: Meet the Family

*Annabelles pov*

I wake up and I squeal. I have my arms wrapped around Finnys waist and I was snuggled into his strong chest. My squeal caused Finny to wake up.

Groggy, he sat up and rubbed his beautiful blue eyes. He looked at me and have me a heartbreaking grin. I blushed and looked down to check if I still had clothes on. I did.

"Hey silly, good morning." He teases.

"Mr.Bed-Head, I think it's about time you got up." I tease right back.

"Touche." He says.

I sit up and untangle myself from him. This is why I never sit near anyone, I'm clingy. Really,really bad. I blush and look down from embarrassment.

He lifts my chin and looks into my eyes.

"Hey, I want to be able to see those beautiful eyes of yours."He coos.

I blush hard and I peck him on his lips. He blushes, and we look like a pair of red faced fools.

"There's that cute blush of yours I want to see." I giggle.

We sat there smiling for a while, words unneeded because we understand each other so well. I slid my eyes down to his chest. Usually it's hidden by his gardening shirt, but now he had on a simple tank top.

I ogle at his chest muscles that were finely developed from the years of trimming trees and working at the estate. I get up out of bed before I'm tempted to do anything more.

I think about the last time I saw my mom, drunk and passed out on the couch, and the last time I even checked my phone. I get up and search through the drawer to find it.

I see it and I have about a gazillion texts and I have five new voice mails. I open up the messages and see that they are all from my mom. Cautiously, I open them and prepare for the yelling.

Instead, I am greeted by soft  sobbing.

"Annabelle,baby, please come back... I love you and I miss you. I've been sober for three weeks. Please just let me know that you are safe."

The message ended and all the others were similar, only she said a longer amount for how long she had been sober.

"Who was that?"Finny asked with a hint of uneasiness.

"My mother."

I see his eyes wrinkle with anger, and his body start to shake. I rush over to him and I hold him close to my heart. I think about how long it's been since I came to this world.

It's been a month and a half, and me and Finny have been together for a week and six days. I know, pathetic I keep count.

"Bell, she has no right to be calling you, not after what she's done."

"I know, I know, but I can't stop her... unless..." I say, breaking off mid sentence.

"Unless what?" He says nervously.

"Finny, I have to go see her, even if it is for only five minutes, I have to see her." I say.

"No,no,no,no,no." He frantically whispers to me.

I hold him tight to my chest and I try to comfort him. I stroke his hair and hum just some random note to him until his breathing slows and he goes limp in my arms.

I let go of him and he sits up.

"Annabelle, I will only let you go on one condition. You take me with you."

He says with a few left over tears in his eyes.

"Okay, but don't hurt her. I still love her after all she has done."

He looks down and nods. I tell him to get dressed and we both go into different rooms. I come back out in a delicate looking cotton summer dress, and Finny is all dressed to.

He's wearing a slim fit dress shirt and a pair of black dress pants.He has the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and he has a cute grin on his face.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Ready."

I take out a pad of paper and I leave a note for Sebastian and Ciel. I then grab my necklace the Undertaker gave me and I grab Finnys hand. I think of a abandoned house a block away from mine.

And off we go.

We seem to have just... popped up, and we aren't anime any more. But that's okay because Finny is still super smexy. I grab his hand and we run out of the house, not bothering to see if anyone saw us.

We walk slowly to my house and I turn my head to look at him. He seems really nervous,and a tad angry still. I grab his and and I rub soothing circles on his palm.

I walk up to my hose and I stand out front. I walk up the steps and open the door. My mother flew at me and tackled me into a hug. She was bawling her eyes out and kept saying 'oh god' over and over.

She stepped back as she noticed Finny. She stared at him, parading if she thought he was good enough for me or not. Eventually she decoded that he was worth my time and she smiled at him.

He smiled back out of courtesy and he shook hands with her.

"My name is Finnian, but you may call me Finny." He says in a light tone.

"My name is Avery, you can just call me mom or A." She said with a smile.

I look back and forth, seeing how those two looked at each other. My mother was completely comfortable around him, while Finny was still cautious of her.

I grab my mom and hold her tight. She started to cry on my shoulder and mumble muffled words into my shoulder and neck. Then she raised her head and whispered in my ear.

"Kepp hold of him, because I see in the way he looks at you that he loves you and would do anything to provide for you. I hope that I can expect grand kids soon." She said with a smile.

I looked at her and blushed.

"But mom, we aren't married." I whisper fiercely.

"Then win his heart. Make him want to marry you. it's not that hard, I got your father to marry me after three weeks of knowing him." She said to me.

That is what I will do. I will win his heart so we can be together, for better or for worse, till death do us part.

I want to become his bride.

A/N

Haha sorry I haven't been updating, I was just charged by my teacher of being suicidal because she found a bit of a story I'm writing.I'm going to call her out on it tomorrow (My teacher that is)..... Wish me luck. Any who, Have a great morning/afternoon/night. good bye smexies.

BYE!