The Lockharts

Melanie POV
You are now looking at Mr & Mrs. Lockhart.

Travis: Melanie Meeshay Lockhart
Melanie: Travis James Lockhart
Travis: Aye don't be saying my government 😂
Melanie: You said mines 🙄😂 but I love you so much Travis thanks for speaking to me that day in the ice cream shop. If you hadn't we would of never gotten to be soul mates.
Travis: Nah Baby I doubt that. I would have found some type of way to talk to you I told you , you were so beautiful even with the tears. Now on our wedding day , dancing with me at our reception in this moment, you are simply stunning.
Melanie: Awwwn Baby , 8 years later and you're still as charming as I remember...

Our first dance came to an end and Travis went to dance with his mom. I took my rose gold iPhone 6 Plus out to check my messages. I unlocked it & seen I had 120 messages 20 calls & other notifications from social media accounts for wedding wishes for me and Travis. I pressed the message app two messages stuck out to me , one was from my mom & the other from my girl Sasha. She a employee from my company that is classified as legal. That boutique is basically me selling products for women , if you can think of it that a women needs whether it's clothes, fragrance, make up... etc, 9/10 I have it and I'm selling it to all. I decided to read my moms text first.

MommyFromHell🙄: Congrats baby on your wedding , sorry me & your dad couldn't make it , we'll make it up to you.

I decided to send her a quick text back

Melanie💕: I'm sure you could make it up but don't bother.

I am so tired of this bitch , I know she's my mom but what kind of parents miss your wedding day ? I mean like serious this can't be my life. I shook off the feeling and went to check Sasha's text.

SashaFierce😂😜❣️: CONGRATS BABY GIRL... I'll have a nice gift for you.

Melly😩💘😜✨: Sure Thing Baee 😂 No dildos , I have a real dick to make me scream lmao love you and thanks hun💘

I love Sasha so much lmao that girl is a trip.

Travis POV

I had just got done dancing with my mom when a got a call through my cell

Incoming Call Cherrie🤔😡

Travis: What?
Cherrie: Oh Trav is that anyway to talk to your baby moms ?
Travis: Wtf you want bitch, it wasn't my choice to have that baby , you nasty thot, why tf are you calling me?
Cherrie: You enjoyed it tho Big Daddy.
Travis: Cherrie wtf do you want.
Cherrie: I'm waiting on my money , your parents are moving a little slow for me , little trav need things for school.
Travis: Do not fucking call my phone again bitch , I'll call my mother , but if you so much think of dialing my fucking number again , I'll make sure my mother stops all funds & my father will tie you up in so much shit & have you locked up for raping me , do you understand bitch ?
Cherrie: Yes, Travis I--

Call Ended

Melanie POV
I was looking for my husband so we could leave for our honeymoon , when I found him he looked really angry , whoever he was on the phone with must of upset him.

Me: Baby you okay ? I've been looking everywhere for you , who were you talking to ?
Travis: Oh no baby I'm fine , it was just a bill collector , you ready to take this big dick.
Me: Lol the real question is are you ready for this bomb pussy? COME ON DADDY FUCK ME

On a serious note, I'm really going to find out who he was talking to , that didn't sound like a bill collector. I'll leave it alone for tonight, for his sake that nigga better not be lying. He knows I don't fuck with liars and it'll be a cold day in hell before I start now.

Starting to get really juicy guys , get ready.

AuthorBreezy💘✨📚