Let it burn

Travis POV

Mel had just left so it was me and Sean in the crib. Our season of basketball was over so we kinda had a lot of free time lately. I wanted to see what was up with Bahja & Sean though. He seem like he really like shorty so I wanna know what's really going through bro mind.

Me- Aye son , so how you feeling about everything, how you feel bout Bahja?

Sean- Man Ion Know. I'm really feeling her. I really am. Like you know I be feeling someone for a while then if nothing progresses I just be like fuck it, but with her it's different. She on my mind all day and night. I willing to go at her pace. I mean I've always been a gentleman but never have I been with a female and not smash her and still like her and be willing to wait for that. I think I'm changing bro. I think I'm on what you own you know. Settle down with someone I can trust and build with. Pop us out a few kids ya know. That's the thing though this is too much of a good thing, and I need to know I'm not gone get fucked over in the end. That's the hardest part about love. You don't know when to trust a good thing and quite frankly how long is that good thing gonna last. I'm playing the game of love to win and find my one. Not be the one to lose. But to chop it up in one bro, despite the small doubt that I've created in my head, I'm sure that she's the one. I just gotta get her to see it for herself. She damaged bro and I can deal with that. She on the other hand has got to be ready to heal cause if not that's like continuously cutting myself with a knife in the same spot and wonder why I'm still bleeding. At some point I gotta put the knife down, clean the wound up, and put the band aid on.

I looked to Sean and I understand everything he was saying. Sean was always a deep person man he was my brother from another mother, see he and I could only get like this with one another cause we ain't trust niggas and it's not always about looking weak to others it's just sometimes not everyone deserve to see you like that. Not everyone need to know you like that. Keep niggas on they toes they'll know if they stepping on fire stones or not. Keep it a mystery. One thing for sure though, Bahja been around forever and I know her and honestly with all that Sean was saying, I could only picture Bahja as the female version of him. They were meant to be. That's for sure.

Me- Aye man. That shit just hit the heart but I know exactly what you mean. All I know though, is Bahja is good people. Imma let you see that for yourself but mark this moment when I tell you y'all gone be together. She one of the good ones. She's best friends with Mel, that should definitely tell you something.

He nodded his head. Then stood up and looked at me.

Sean- Ight tho enough of this shit, you ready to get yo ass bussed again?

I stood up while laughing.

Me- Aw man, come on son. Let's take you to get yo ass whooped.

We laughed and headed outside.

Melanie POV

Like 20 mins later we pulled up to the trap house. Put the car in park and hopped out. We went up to the back and I ain't knock this time I used the key. We get inside and mfs was doing what they was supposed to. My girls that bag up was bagging and smoking they weed. My corner niggas was counting that bread and doing what they should. Shit was running smooth. I went in the girls room.

Me- Ayee wassup bitches.

They looked up and smiled genuinely.

Girls- Wassup Boss.

I looked around the room I was looking for my girl Rissa. I scan the room and my eyes laid on her in the back of the room smoking and putting the already different bagged up products in a box. She was my eyes on Cherrie and NeNe and I wanted to know if those bitches said anything.