End Game

Travis POV

I was sick of playing games with Cherrie, first it was hard to tell Melanie about her but that was the only demon I had in my closet forreal. Now that I think about it, I really don't do much to jeopardize my relationship. I mean the drug/gang shit with my brother other than that, I haven't done anything wrong. Honestly I can't even consider that wrong since Melanie been living a whole life of drugs like that but I ain't even mad at her. I just wish she would had told me. Cherrie crossing lines now, showing up to my baby show. She has no parts of this life and she never will I'm sorry I just don't respect her at all. That's a horrible thing for someone to do and then turn around and act like I owe them a favor, been blackmailed and everything this shit stops today. I called up Bahja because I told her not to let Cherrie out of her sight.

Bahja: Yea hello

Me: Aight so take that bitch and meet me at the park on Elmwood and Rich St

Bahja: Ight beat me there.

I hung up and I stood to leave the hospital, I looked over at Melanie and our babies and kissed all three of their heads. I'm proud to be with her and have them and I will stop at nothing to ensure my families safety. About 15 minutes later I was at the park. I hopped out of my Benz and walked to Bahj car which I seen parked in the cut. I knocked on the car window I assume she ain't see me walking up.

Bahja: She in the trunk.

Me: Damn you ruthless huh

Bahja: Lol just get this hoe out my car it's New Years Eve. Y'all just had twins and we need to get to y'all house to celebrate.

I laughed at her because she was always funny asl to me.

Me: Wow Bahj ok. Cause I'm finna smoke this hoe right in this cut no one can see.

I opened her trunk and grabbed Cherrie out. She smirked at me. Bahj smacked her hard as shit.

Bahja: Aye Bitch get that smirk off yo face.

Me: Cherrie it's your time. You have fucked with my life long enough. But you crossed the line coming to my baby shower. You are the most vindictive person I've ever known and you should not be a parent. I actually feel bad that boy has you as a mother because look at you man. It's actually sad asl but today I'm putting you out your misery. You won't be able to hurt my family, myself or anybody else ever again. You disgust me.

By that point she was crying and begging to let her go but I grabbed my glock and gave her once shot to the stomach and another one to her arm. I decided I should actually spare the hoe so she can look after her son. But she could get injured a bit.

Me: This is the last time I expect to see you. Get your shit together and stay away because I aim to kill and the next time I will not miss. Leave us alone, or you will die. That is no threat, just a promise. Goodbye Cherrie and for your sake I hope this is the last time I have to say that. Bahja call this hoe a ambulance and leave her. Cherrie if you snitch up one word, I'll make your life a living hell so come up with something and come with it quick.

With that being said me and Bahja stepped away from her.

Me: Bahja meet at the house make it look decorative for Mel and the kids. We coming home today. Preciate you. Be safe sis.

Bahja: Bet I'm bout to call Sean ass to pick up some shit. I'll see you later then.

Melanie POV

I was awoken to the sound of the door opening. I looked up and seen my husband. I quickly smiled because he was everything and I loved him for blessing me with these babies. But it is NYE and I wanna get drunk.

Me: Hey baby where you been.

Travis: Oh just took care of a slight problem don't worry about it. How you feeling baby?

Me: I feel good. I'll feel even better when I can fuck again.

Travis laughed at me but I was dead ass serious wasn't no jokes no where in there.

Travis: Wow you're addictive 😭 but we can go home now. Doc said it's okay for you to leave I got the car seats and everything set up and all the babies and your things in the car also signed the release papers so the quicker you can get dressed we can go.

I nodded my head and the babies were still asleep so I let them rest while I got up even tho it hurt like hell to go and get dressed. I ended up having a pink jogging suit and some uggs so I brushed my hair in a ponytail and I threw the clothes on. I came out of the bathroom and Travis was still sitting in the same spot.

Me: Let's go.

About 20 mins later we arrived home and I couldn't be more happier that I could lay in my own damn bed like wtf. I was so happy. I grabbed the bags and Travis grabbed the babies and we went in. As soon as I opened the door it was a long cute banister saying Happy New Year/ Welcome Home Melanie & Co. I laughed because they were silly but I loved them all and was happy to be here with them.

Bahja: Let me see my niece and nephew🤪

I let her see the babies while I sat the bags down. The year ended great. I couldn't do it without them.

Me: You guys this been a rough crazy year but I love you all so much and I thank God for you. You are all amazing ppl who endured some hard times but we all made it through this year and we made it together. Here I am married with two kids, got a little brother who cool asl might I add lol but I gained a sibling I never knew I had. And I'm so happy my best friend is finding love again. This year was our pre time for the next years come up. We about to be so blessed, I feel that shit. Get ready y'all cause we made it. No more games with crazy bitches no more disappointments, the hard times are over. We couldn't have done it without each other.......

Travis phone began to ring, I looked at him and he looked back...

Travis: I'm so sorry baby I have to take this ....... Hello...... Yes this is Travis Lockhart.... wait what happened..... I'm on my way right now.

He was moving so fast I was scared.

Me: Travis what happened... where are you going.

Travis: They shot my brother man. I gotta go baby.

To Be Continued

Welll readers it's be a good long run with this book and I love it so much that I decided to make a sequel that will be written at a later date and I will announce it but for now I will be writing a spoken word book and it will compose a lot of heart felt readings from myself and a few others that I give credit too but OVERALL this will be my BOOK. I promised to finish this by the end of the year which is today so I kept my word. I love all my supporters and I wish you all a Happy New Year that's filled with nothing but blessings.

-Bree♥️

Fb: @Bree Tdb❤️
Twitter:@ __breezyyyy 🖤
Instagram: @mighty.breezy💞
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy 🧡