Can you handle it?

Melanie POV

I was so confused how could he know about the trap. Who in the fuck told him. Most of all how was he going to take it ... I love Travis so much with everything in me. I love him more than life and I'd do anything for him even if having the trap would break us up.... I'd give it up in a heartbeat cause nothing has ever been important as he has been too me. Let me get out of my head cause I don't even know what he's going to say. He was already upstairs now but I was still sitting at the table with Mani and I need to figure what's his problem as well. I looked in his direction and he looked so hurt.

Me: Baby bro whats wrong you ate in silence this whole time now you know you love talking. What happened you looked so sad.

Since he been here this was the first time I ever seen a tear slide out of his eyes, down his cheek. I love my brother and I could tell he was heart broken.

Armani: Well Cece has been acting weird lately and I was trying to figure out why. I go to her house and I go in cause I got a key to her crib. When I get to her room..... she is in there fucking some other nigga. In the bed that I helped her get. What's eating at me is I do everything for her and I was really about to ask you to help me plan something nice for her. But I guess God was trying to save me. This only hurt so bad cause I really thought she was down for me but she putting up a fake, who knows how long this other nigga been around? Like I was raised right, still taught how to be a gentleman and I treated her like a queen and look what happened! She stabbed me in the back. Guess peasants wear a nice disguise too.

I didn't know what to say to him because I understood his frustration. Travis wasn't my first boyfriend... he was my first love and the first boy to stay around and truly love me. I was cheated on by my ex boyfriend and I at that time actually really loved him but he fucked me over so he had to go.

Me: Believe it or not, I know what you feel right now. Travis wasn't my only boyfriend but all I can tell you is, it gets better 💯 everyone gets what they deserve for the wrong that they do believe it or not. You gone be good. She gone need you before you ever need her. I know you loved her but if you are not willing to work it out with then you gotta move on. Like seriously move on and let it go. Take some time to get you together and figure out your next steps. Pray to God too. He hears your cries even when you think no one is listening.

I got up and kissed his forehead

Me: You're gonna be okay, you're a Matthews. We're never down in the dumps for long. I love you lil bro get you some rest.

He nodded his head and I got up and went to deal with Travis now. I headed up the stairs and into the room. He was sitting on the bed with his back facing the door.

Me: Baby ... let's talk.

He looked up at me and it was sort of like a look of disbelief.

Travis: After all the years I've known you. You never once mentioned this, why? Even after we got married you never said anything. Why is that ? I told you the truth about Cherrie and you still have secrets. Are you scared I would leave you or something.

Me: No Travis. I'm not scared about that. When I didn't have my parents I had my drug life. I literally built this all from the ground up. I didn't wanna include you in it because this life is dangerous. I'm sure you can handle yourself but the thing is I don't wanna make you have to be in a position to do that. It's just always been my thing to keep everyone out of that life. Only person family wise that knew about this was my grandmother... God rest her soul. I didn't not tell you because I would scared you would leave. I didn't tell you because I didn't wanna involve you in that life. You're a professional ball player for Christ Sake. It's a hustle I had since I was 15 and I just never felt the need to give it all up. I never felt like throwing in the towel.... until I got pregnant. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to look at me the way you're looking at me now. Like I'm a monster.... I'm sorry Baby. I really am, I just didn't want you around that lifestyle.

He looked at me for a minute and softened his face. Like he remembered the angel that he married. I never wanted him to find out about this. Second thought..... who the fuck even told him.

Me: How did you find out ?

Travis: Just know I have high people in low places to report me.

I couldn't even question it because I instantly caught a sharp pain in my belly... I felt the babies kicking and then I didn't, I just felt my entire body losing consciousness and I felt my body falling and Travis yelled out my name.....

Travis: MEL ! Baby can you hear me.... ARMANI CALL THE AMBULANCE YOUR SISTER NEEDS HELP SHES BLEEDING. Melanie I love you please be okay. Please

That was the last thing that I heard before my eyes felt to heavy to lift and I slowly let them close.

Travis POV

I was in the hospital freaking the fuck out. I didn't know it my babies or my wife were okay. Doctors just rushed them right to a room. I hope my baby is okay. All three of them.

20 mins later......

Doctor- Family of Melanie Lockhart?

I hopped up so fast you would of thought I won the lottery.

Travis: Yes that's us.

Doctor: So it seems that your wife had some internal bleeding we're not sure the cause but partially because of stress. It was all to much for her brain causing her to faint and causing the bleeding as well. As of now she is stabilized but she is ordered to bed rest for two weeks , she awake and you both may go in. Room 143

Travis: Thanks Doc

We walked to the room and I went in and she smiled weakly. I kissed her lips...

Travis: Girl don't you ever try to die on me.

Me: You don't have to worry about that baby because you're stuck with me, I ain't going nowhere. I'm here to stay.

I kissed her again then I step back so she could talk to Mani. I'm glad nothing like super serious happen to her because all jokes aside I wouldn't be able to take it. I wouldn't be able to keep going, if I lost them. Those are my reasons to breathe and get up in the morning. Ion know what I would do without them.

-Bree♥️

Fb: @Bree Tdb❤️
Twitter:@ __breezyyyy 🖤
Instagram: @mighty.breezy💞
Snapchat: @dopeassbreezy 🧡