Playing With Fire.

Bahja POV

Now I have to admit Melanie brother was kinda fineee BUT I really do like Sean. He's been very sweet and special to me since I fucking met him. I was still in the kitchen with Melanie she was making plates of breakfast now for Travis & Sean they were in the back hooping about to come in the room any minute.

Melanie- So before they come in... how is it with you and Sean ?

Me- Well everything is everything for now. I'm feeling the kid. You know it's been awhile since I had this vibe.

Melanie- Yeah... well I'm glad you like him. He's a gentleman now that I think of it, I don't know how you two have never cross paths.

Me- He's here now, he came at the right time because you know I wouldn't have ever given him a chance to talk.

Melanie- Shit fuck talking, y'all ain't fucked yet ?

I burst out laughing 😂 this is why I love Melanie she puts your best interest at heart but she's still full of jokes and life. This is how we clicked so well. I swear this bitch is a sex addict.

Me- No Mel 😂 We haven't had sex yet. We're moving at a slow and steady pace. We will get there though I'm sure. May get there sooner than we both think especially since Sean hasn't tried to have sex with me and he really listens to me. That's something I miss. Just having someone understand me and just listen.

Melanie- No I get it. That's exactly how it felt with Travis. It's like all the time with my parents we would fight and they wouldn't be around much. The one time I desperately needed someone, he was the only one who heard my cry. So believe me I know how it feels to be finally heard.

I gave her a warm smile because she could relate and not many people can always feel how you feel or relate to things that you do and still genuinely care about you. I went and hugged her tight and next thing I know the boys were coming in the house. I released Mel from the hug and went to sit at the table. I've been thinking though and maybe Sean and I should make things exclusive.

Melanie POV

Travis and Sean came in the house. Travis came right to me and kissed my lips then kissed my belly. I laughed at him because he was so goofy.

Me- Well Hello to you too husband. How was the game you guys ?

Travis- You know how I do baby, whipping niggas asses all day everyday. Handing out that free smoke you know.

Sean- Sus that lul nigga ain't handing out shit. Just bussed his ass real quick.

I looked at Bahja she looked at them then back at me and we laughed at they ass. I kinda slowed down on the giggles and just shook my head.

Me- Well whoever bussed who ass, I figured you both deserved some good breakfast, foods on the table.

Travis came up to me and hugged me and kissed my lips and then whispered

Travis- Aye Ma I'm trying to eat you next.

I don't how this man does it but feeling his breath on my neck my legs got a little weak. I smiled and kissed him.

Me- As flattering as that sounds I have to go baby. I just wanted to give you a hearty meal. But maybe if that offer still stands later, we can see what that mouth do.

He laughed and pecked my lips one more time before heading to the table. Man that man was just everything I couldn't imagine being without him.

Me- Aye Bahja we gotta head to the boutique today get ready we can just go together.

She smirked and kissed Sean and then headed upstairs to shower and all. I mean I understand the smirk tho. Cause we were going to check out the boutique but that would be after we went to check out Cherrie and scary bitch NeNe. I headed upstairs to my room and went into the bathroom I showered for about 25 mins. I went in the closet to see what I would wear today. I wanted to be really cute so I decided on my Gray fitted bodycon dress from Fashion Nova with matching gray pumps and clutch. You know diamond are a girls best friend so I put on my diamond necklace and earrings Travis got for my birthday. I straighten my hair bone straight with a side part and did a light beat makeup look. I stood up and looked in my mirror that covered the whole wall and I admired myself. Damn I looked like a million dollars. I rubbed my tiny stomach which makes me hope I had a girl so she could be fly like her momma. I mean my son would be fly too but you know it's just something bout the girls. I snapped out of my thought and walked out of the room to see my husband laying on the bed. He seen me and his eyes lit up. You know that makes a woman feel really good. Knowing Travis could still be amazed by my looks even still now is just so touching.

Travis- Baby you look amazing. You sure you only going to the boutique?

I laughed at how he went from sweet to ready to whoop some ass.

Me- Yes bae. I'll see you later and if my brother gets back home before me, spend some time with him. Get to know him.

Travis was always skeptical about seeing new faces but I'm sure he knows my brother means no harm and he would get to know him. He gave me a reassuring look.

Travis- I will baby anything for you.

I smiled and headed out of my room and went down the stairs. I got downstairs and seen Bahja and I kid you not this bitch must know how to read mines because we looked just alike but not completely.

Me- So bitch you wanted to look like me or something?

Bahja- Nah sus great minds just think alike.

I gave her a fake eye roll and laughed. We left out and got into my Rolls Royce.

Me- So let's go torture some bitches... I still can't believe this bitch NeNe. I really like that hoe I thought she was a down ass bitch.

Bahja- Sus I told you, you can't trust these fake ass bitches. They not shit.

Hell if I had a dollar for every time I heard that shit, I'll be even more rich than I am now. So since bitches wanna test me, they bout to meet their match. Lord have MERCY on them.