Its Hard To Say Goodbye

Melanie POV

Some say that you should always cherish what you have because once it's gone there's no going back to it. There's this pain in the pit of my stomach where I feel I have to throw up all my insides but I know I don't have to..... My mind is trying to process this , that's my parents man, yes they were total asses but I loved them and without them there would of never been a me & now my child is going to grow up with only one set of grandparents I know my parents were no good but they at least deserved that right and they've been snatched away from me...... I've tried time and time again to mend my relationship with my parents and now I can no longer do that.... If only I would of called her back they would still be alive this is all my fault , I just started crying so hard I killed off my parents. This all my fault. I almost fell on the ground and Sean & Travis caught me & put me on the couch. I glanced at Bahja and I could tell it was killing her to see me like that but she was trying to hold it together for me.

Bahja: Mel... I I I Don't Know What To Say. I love you and I'm here for you.

Noooo this isn't right why are they feeling pity on me.

Melanie: NO THIS IS MY FAULT, I KILLED THEM ALL I HAD TO DO WAS ANSWER HER CALL I COULD OF SAVED THEM

Travis: MELANIE STOP IT ..... I'm sorry you are going through this but you are not going to sit here and stress when we just got pregnant and this isn't your fault, you weren't the drunk driver behind the wheel remember that .. I love you and we'll get through this together, when you hurt so do I ....

This is why I love him , hearing him say that made my heart flutter and I knew that he was definitely the one , who could have so much love for me, sometimes it's scary but I'm so glad he's mine.

Mel: Baby come to bed and hold me ?

Travis: Of course baby I got you💕

He picked me up then stopped and spoke to Sean n Bahj

Travis: Aye we're gonna go get rest but I want you guys to stay here and help keep Mel company, y'all family make y'all self at home and can you guys order take out in about a hour or too?

Sean: Man Go Me & My Baybeh Got This , Go Take Care Of My Baybeh Sis , We Can Manage Everything Else I Promise.

Travis gave him a head nod and took us up to the bed room he took off my clothes leaving me in my under garments and strip down to his boxers , he moved me closer to him and we cuddled under the covers with his arm draped around my body , and we just laid there in each other arms with comfortable silence and it didn't take me long to knock out in his embrace.

Filler Chap , I really enjoy this book and I wanna finish this book.

AuthorBreezy💕📚