I Got You

Melanie POV

My body craved this attention, I loved having sex, I mean honestly WHO DOESN'T like sex. It takes me straight to ecstasy , most crazy high better than any drug in the world. I was knocked out of my thoughts feeling the pleasure of Travis devour my pussy .

Melanie: Oooo shit, yes baby

I pushed his head further down on my pussy , man this dude head game is A1. Travis slurped up all my juices , then he came up and he kissed me , passionately, in that moment sex never felt so magical, it was like it was only us in the world and no one else mattered. He broke the kiss and started fingering me and sucking my titties at the same time & my head flew back in pleasure.

Melanie: Oooo Dadddyyyy
Travis: You like that baby
Melanie: Yes Baby Yes......... Bae I want the dick
Travis: Say Less Baby

In a matter of seconds I felt Travis fingers being replaced with his dick. Man the gasp that I gave out was like Monica from Love & Basketball . He begins to slowly stroke me and I could just feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head, he leaned in and kissed me while speeding up his pace on his strokes, I couldn't stop the moans from escaping I just know everybody gone have jokes in the morning. Travis flipped me over gently but here was my favorite part , the back shots & believe me a bitch knows how to throw it back some nice.

Travis: Damn Bae I love when you throw that ass back.
Melanie: Yea I bet

I started moaning cause damn he was hitting all the right spots 😩😭 I couldn't take it anymore

Melanie: Baeeee Oooh Shit I Can't Take No More 😩

As soon as I said that I felt his nut inside of me. We both fell down on the bed 😭😩 I looked over at him and smirked , God really blessed me with a good man.

Travis POV

I looked over at Melanie smirking at me , I kissed her forehead and brung her closer to me , she deals with way to much , she so strong, man my baby is a Warrior😩

Travis: Baby I Love You & I don't want you stressing, so whatever help you need let me know and I'll help with your lil brother, imma talk to him , I know I probably came off offensive but I see he means no harm, I Got all y'all. We ain't never going to need or want for shit as long as I'm ya husband and that's gone be forever so we gone be set.

I seen the tears rolling down her face and then I seen her crack that smile that I love so much. I wiped her tears and kissed her lips

Melanie: I love you too Travis & I always will Thank you .

With that being said, I pulled her closer to me and in no time we fell asleep. Man that's my baby.

This is really short but I have not been on here in ages and I just wanted to post something, I'm not even sure who still reads this book but it's still one of my favorites and I want to finish it no matter how long it takes . Feel free to inbox me or leave feedback in the comments or even tell me what you like about this story. Much Love😘

-AuthorBreezy💖✨📚